MaxiCode Barcode Fonts and Encoders
- Generate international 2D MaxiCode barcodes with fonts and encoder
- Compatible with both 32 and 64-bit applications including Microsoft
Office 2010 and operating systems such as Windows 7.
- Contains helpful MaxiCode generation examples for Crystal Reports,
Microsoft Access and Word mail-merge.
- MaxiCode Fonts require special formatting so that the data,
when the barcode font is applied, will be scannable.
Font encoders and
graphic encoders are provided
to complete this automatically.
- TrueType, OpenType, PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript font
versions are included for maximum flexibility.
- Advanced font design utilizes IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved
- Single and Multi-User Licenses start from $199, with Royalty-free Developer Licenses from $595.
MaxiCode Barcode Font and Encoder Overview
is an international 2D (two-dimensional) barcode that is used on UPS
shipping labels for world-wide addressing and package sorting. MaxiCode
barcodes have a fixed size and are made up of offset rows of hexagonal
modules arranged around a unique finder pattern.
IDAutomation's MaxiCode Font and Encoder package is a collection
of components that generate MaxiCode barcodes using fonts in conjunction
with font or graphic encoders. These encoders format the data into a
text string that will create a scannable barcode when combined with
the appropriate font. This package contains multiple MaxiCode font and
graphic encoders for greater flexibility in system or application integration.
It is necessary to use an encoder because of the complexity of the symbols.
The feature chart below lists the encoders
User Manual |
Download Demo |
MaxiCode Barcode Font & Encoder Features
In addition to the advantages mentioned above, the following features
are provided in this package:
- Vertical Interleaved Technology™ allows for increased
throughput and printing at small X-dimensions, and is only available
in IDAutomation products.
- Encode Functions such as RS, GS and EOT and more with
the use of a tilde in a MaxiCode barcode.
- Compatible with Crystal Reports 9 and above.
- Multiple Fonts Provided with the purchase of any license.
Each package includes:
- TrueType fonts are supplied as digitally signed,
OpenType fonts with TrueType outlines. They are compatible
with Macintosh OS-X and all versions of Microsoft Windows including
2000, XP, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Mobile.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary (PFB)
and ASCII (PFA).
- A 300dpi PCL laserjet soft font is also included.
- Purchase of any license to this font grants conversion rights
to other formats as necessary.
**Source code for any single encoder may be provided with the purchase
of an Unlimited Developer License and a signed
** The Java Class Library, .NET Forms Control, ASP.NET Web Server
Control, Java Applet and Servlet are part of the Advantage Developer
Package, and require at least a Developer License.