Code 93 Barcode Fonts
generate Code 93 barcodes from a font in many applications.
Includes examples for Microsoft® Excel, Access, Crystal Reports and OpenOffice.
- Contains 5 different sizes of digitally signed Code 93 fonts in TrueType, OpenType and
- Developed according to AIM, ANSI and European EN 800 standards.
Extended Code 93 and other specifications based on Code 93.
- Compatible with 32 and 64-bit Windows®, Mac® OS, Unix, Linux and mobile
devices including iOS,
.NET Compact Framework.
- The following are included with a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts
in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web
- Silent installation executables with source scripts to create custom installations.
- Additional font encoders and source code.
All Code 93 Fonts require special formatting so that the data, when the
barcode font is applied, will be scannable. Several font encoder tools, macros
and plug-ins are provided to complete this automatically in a variety of
Code 93 Barcode Font Information
symbology of the Code 93 character set consists of barcode symbols representing
characters 0-9, A-Z, the space character and the following symbols: /, + , %, -
, . , $. Code
93 was designed to provide a barcode with both higher density and security than
the Code 39 barcode. Code 93 is a higher density barcode and it requires
two checksums to be calculated. These two checksums have been known
auto-correct minor scan read errors that may exist in linear symbols.
Code 93 Barcode Font Features
- Font Encoder Tools are available for easy
Code 93 font integration into a variety of applications including:
- User Tools:
- Developer Tools: (included in Developer License and
- Digital Signatures: TrueType and OpenType fonts in the package are
digitally signed for security purposes.
- Space Character Support: When the Code 93 barcode font is selected,
the space character will not produce a barcode but a space. To print the barcode
symbol representing a space, it will be necessary to type or print "=" (the
equal character) instead of a space character or use the font encoder tools
above to perform automatic conversion.
- Industry Standard Support: Code 93 was developed according to AIM,
ANSI and European EN 800 standards.
- Multiple Formats Provided: When a license is purchased for this font
package, the following typefaces are
- TrueType fonts are supplied as digitally signed, OpenType with
TrueType outlines. They are compatible with Mac OS-X and all versions of
Microsoft Windows®, including XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2012 and mobile
iOS, Android and
.NET Compact Framework.
- OpenType OTF fonts with digital signatures and PostScript outlines are provided.
These are compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS-X and other systems supporting
the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and
Ordering Code 93 Barcode Fonts
orders include a complimentary 30-day Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription.
Support and upgrades may be provided beyond 30 days with the purchase of a
Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription that correlates with the original