Code 93 Barcode Fonts
generate Code 93 barcodes from a font in many applications.
- Contains 5 different Code 93 barcode font versions.
- TrueType, OpenType and PostScript font versions are included.
- Developed according to AIM, ANSI and European EN 800 standards.
- Supports Extended Code 93 and other specifications based on
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Pocket PC, Macintosh, UNIX,
Linux and others.
- All Code 93 Fonts require special formatting so that the data, when the
barcode font is applied, will be scannable. Over 30 font encoder tools, macros
and plug-ins are provided to complete this automatically in a variety of
Implementing solutions with IDAutomation Code 93 barcode fonts
provides a high level of scalability with operating system, application
and printer independence. Learn more about
of IDAutomation fonts.
Code 93 Barcode Font Information
Code 93 was
designed to provide a barcode with both higher density and security than the
Code 39 barcode. Although Code 93 is a higher density barcode,
two checksums to be calculated.
Data Sheet |
The symbology of the Code 93 character set consists of barcode symbols
representing characters 0-9, A-Z, the space character and the following
symbols: /, + , %, - , . , $. All letters must be entered in uppercase
to print the barcode from IDAutomation's font. It is also important
to note that when the Code 93 barcode font is selected, the space character
will not produce a barcode but a space. To print the barcode symbol
representing a space, type or print "=" (the equal character) instead
of a space character.
Code 93 Barcode Font Features
Encoder Tools are available for easy Code 93 font integration into a
variety of applications including:
- Space Character Support: When the Code 93 barcode font
is selected, the space character will not produce a barcode but
a space. To print the barcode symbol representing a space, it will
be necessary to type or print "=" (the equal character) instead
of a space character or use the font encoder tools above to perform automatic conversion.
- Industry Standard Support: Code 93 was
developed according to AIM, ANSI and European EN 800 standards.
- Multiple Formats Provided: When a
license is purchased for the Code 93 barcode font, the customer
will receive five different versions in several formats, including:
- TrueType fonts are supplied in PC and
Macintosh format. The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with
Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including
Pocket PC. Macintosh formatted MTT TrueType fonts are compatible
with Macintosh System 7.1 and above.
- OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines
are provided. These are compatible with Windows, Macintosh OS
X and other systems supporting the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in
binary, ASCII and Macintosh versions.
- The Developer License grants the right to convert IDAutomation
fonts to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
- For the most up-to-date installation procedures
for Macintosh, UNIX and other operating systems, please visit
IDAutomation Technical Support page.