All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Easily generate Code 93 barcodes from a font in many applications.
- Includes examples for Microsoft® Excel, Access, Crystal Reports, and OpenOffice.
- Multiple font types are included in the package, such as Digitally Signed TrueType, OpenType and PostScript fonts.
- Developed according to AIM, ANSI, and European EN 800 standards.
- Supports Extended Code 93 and other specifications based on Code 93.
- Compatible with 32 and 64-bit Windows®, Mac® OS, Unix, Linux and mobile devices including iOS, Android and .NET Compact Framework.
- The following are included with a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- Silent installation executable with source scripts to create custom installations.
- Additional font encoders and source code.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the Code 93 Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
Code 93 Barcode Fonts
All Code 93 Fonts require special formatting so that the data, when the barcode font is applied, will be scannable. Several font encoder tools, macros and plug-ins are provided to complete this automatically in a variety of applications.
Details of the Code 93 Barcode Font Package
The symbology of the Code 93 character set consists of barcode symbols representing characters 0-9, A-Z, the space character, and the following symbols: /, + , %, - , . , $. Code 93 was designed to provide a barcode with both higher density and security than the Code 39 barcode. Code 93 is a higher density barcode and it requires two checksums to be calculated. These two checksums have been known to auto-correct minor scan read errors that may exist in linear symbols.
Encoding Tools Provided:
Many encoders are available for easy Code 93 font integration into a variety of applications including:
- User Tools:
- Developer Tools: (included in Developer License and above)
TrueType and OpenType fonts in the package are digitally signed for security purposes.
Space Character Support:
When the Code 93 barcode font is selected, the space character will not produce a barcode but a space. To print the barcode symbol representing a space, it will be necessary to type or print the equal character ( = ) instead of a space character or use the font encoder tools above to perform an automatic conversion.
Industry Standard Support:
Code 93 was developed according to AIM, ANSI and European EN 800 standards.