- Credit card orders are immediately approved and activated for download, except in cases where fraud is suspected. All of our software packages are available for download once payment has been has been approved. A backup USB Drive may be purchased at an additional cost. All download links are active for 30 days, to have access after this initial period, you would need an active Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription.
- To download the software, go back to the IDAutomation Store and click on “Account” in the upper right hand corner. The Returning Customer will need to enter his/her user name and password, which was created at the time of the original order. After logging in, there will be a list of Recent Orders. Click "View Order" to access the download for the corresponding order. Under the heading "Digital Goods", there will be the URL to download the software.
- To purchase a USB Drive of the product, please visit: https://www.idautomation.com/cart/Software-on-USB-Flash-Drive-P11372.aspx
- Those orders that have not received payment will not have an active
download link. If you do not have an active Priority Support and Upgrade
Subscription, and/or it is outside of the 30-day complimentary support,
you will need to renew your
and Upgrade Subscription to have the download link reactivated.
- With our new store, you will no longer have to create a download link to send to the end user. After logging into your “Account” in the upper right hand corner of our store, there will be a list of Recent Orders. Click "View Order" to access the download for the corresponding order. Under the heading "Digital Goods", there will be the URL to download the software that can be emailed to the end user.
- To exchange a product, please reorder the correct product and contact IDAutomation with the new order number and the original order number of the product being returned. IDAutomation will then refund the purchase price of the returned product according to the type of payment originally used after completing the Letter of Software Property Destruction Form. This is necessary so the licensing data is correct in the IDAutomation database.
- To determine how many licenses are needed, read Section 1 License Grant portion of the appropriate license agreement. Licenses may not be shared between companies except under the conditions of the Developer License. You may also request a quote by submitting the form located at: http://www.idautomation.com/customer-service/request-a-quote.html
IDAutomation offers the following discounts to companies that generate less that $5 Million annual revenue or funding:
- Small Company Developer License is offered for half the price of the Developer License for all organizations with gross annual revenue or funding of less than 2 million U.S. Dollars or equivalent amount in a foreign currency. To qualify for the Small Company Developer License, send the signed Small Company Agreement located at http://www.idautomation.com/licensing/small-company-agreement.html prior to purchase.
- Mid-Size Company Developer License is offered for a quarter of the price of the Developer License for all organizations with gross annual revenue or funding of less than 5 million U.S. Dollars or equivalent amount in a foreign currency. To qualify for the Mid-Size Company Developer License, send the signed Mid-Size Company Agreement located at http://www.idautomation.com/licensing/mid-size-company-agreement.html prior to purchase.
- Because IDAutomation does not have an office in Europe, VAT tax is not added to an order. Most of IDAutomation’s European customers are businesses that are exempt from the VAT tax or they have a registered VAT ID, which allows them to pay the VAT tax directly to their government instead of adding it to the order. This is a common process in Europe and these customers should be familiar with that process.
- Because IDAutomation does not have an office located in Canada, we are responsible for collecting GST Taxes. If you have a GST Number, this tax can be exempted from your order if you send us a signed Drop Shipment Certificate.
- To exclude sales tax for customers with a billing address located in Florida, please send a copy of the tax-exempt certificate to IDAutomation so that we may set you up in our online store as tax exempt. Along with this certificate, please send the user name (email address) and initial password (which may be changed at login) to complete set up.
- Ordering online by credit card is the fastest and safest method of receiving the product. All of the online order forms are located on an IDAutomation secure order server and have a high-grade encryption of Symantec Class 3 ECC 256 bit Extended Validation CA. The browser will confirm that the small padlock icon in the status bar encrypts the web page; when at an encrypted secure site, the padlock is closed.
- Our Extended Validation SSL gives users an easy visual confirmation of the security in our store. In many of the major browsers, the address bar will turn green and will display the name of the Extended Validation certificate owner, ensuring that the transaction is encrypted and that IDAutomation.com has been authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standards. In addition, the beginning URL of the encrypted secure site will begin with HTTPS instead of HTTP.
- IDAutomation's online store automatically generates invoices and receipts that are sent by email and should be printed by the customer. This transaction receipt may serve as an invoice or you may log back into your personal My Account page to print out an invoice. After logging back in, click on View Order under Recent Orders and click on Printable Version for the Invoice.
- Please contact IDAutomation with the order number and complete mailing address. IDAutomation will check on the status of the order and correct the address if necessary.
Will you take orders over the phone?
- All orders are placed directly online and it is preferred that the customer places the order themselves. Should there be a problem processing the order after the initial attempt, the customer service department will be able to assist you at that time.
- IDAutomation sells all of its software products to anywhere in the world from the IDAutomation website and multiple types of payment are accepted. Hardware can only be shipped to addresses in the USA and Canada, except the IDAutomation Plug 'n Play USB Barcode Scanner, IDAutomation 2D barcode scanner or IDAutomation Wireless Barcode Scanner. Hardware, such as scanners and printers are not part of the reseller program. Currently, IDAutomation.com, Inc. has the following approved resellers.
Have any other questions? Please contact IDAutomation.