Microsoft Excel QR Code Barcode Generator
- Adds dynamic QR Codes to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets without installing special fonts, DLLs or other plug-ins.
- Supports 2D GS1-QR Code, Micro QR Code and other standards based on the QR Code symbology.
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and up in Windows, and Excel 2016 and up on Mac with VBA Support, both 32 and 64-bit systems.
- Supports the Swiss QR-Bill and Image Overlay as Center Override.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
- Version 2022 and greater supports UTF-8 Unicode and TLV (Tag-Length-Value) in Base64 commonly used for Arabic KSA E-Invoicing.
Microsoft Excel QR Code Barcode Generator Overview
The Microsoft Excel QR Code Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to display barcodes based on the 2D QR Code symbology on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components and stays with the database even through distribution.
To verify the proper encoding of GS1 Data, ASCII functions and UTF8 Unicode, IDAutomation recommends the Barcode Decoder Verification App.
TLV Base64 QR Code Example
Version 2022 and greater of this product supports an easy method of encoding TLV (Tag-Length-Value) in Base64 for QR Code compatible with ZATCA Saudi KSA E-Invoicing. It also contains a general Base64 encoding option that may be easily decoded with the IDAutomation Data Decoder App. This functionality is enabled when ProcessTilde = 1.
- TLV in Base64 - When the first character is | the Crystal Formula automatically encodes TLV values separated by | in Base64, for example:
DataToEncode = "|IDAutomation|123456789012345|2022-11-30 06:04:31|92435.77|2692.77"
- TLV without Base64 - When the first two characters are ^| then automatically encode TLV values separated by | for example:
DataToEncode = "^|IDAutomation|123456789012345|2022-11-30 06:04:31|92435.77|2692.77"
- Base64 - When the first character is = encode the DataToEncode in Base64 excluding the =