SSRS Data Matrix Barcode Generator (With UTF8 and GS1)
- Generate 2D Data Matrix barcode symbols in SSRS environments without fonts or other components using this special object.
- For use in Microsoft SSRS 2008 R2 and greater for Report Builder and Report Designer, both RDL and RDLC types.
- Supports GS1-Data Matrix, ECC200 and other barcode types based on the 2D Data Matrix symbology.
- Unicode and UTF-8 encoding is supported in the Native Generator for Unicode and Double Byte Characters.
- Adjustable parameters include modifying height, orientation, N-dimension and X-dimension.
- Encode multiple dynamic fields & static text with tab functions for seamless scanning.
- Includes automatic UTF-8 Unicode character encoding.
User Manual Integration Download Demo Buy License
SSRS Data Matrix Barcode Generator Overview
The SSRS GS1-Data Matrix Barcode Generator includes two solutions for added flexibility in more SSRS environments. First, is the Native Barcode Generator which embeds directly into the report, running natively in SSRS. The second solution is a Script Barcode Generator which streams data from a server and encodes it into the Data Matrix barcode in the report. The Native Generator is the recommended solution in this package.
The latest version released in 2022 includes GS1 Data Matrix and automatic UTF8 encoding for Unicode characters, such as character sets for French, German, Swiss, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese Mandarin characters.