All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
Add GS1 DataBar Barcode Font capability to Excel, Word, Crystal Reports and more with the easy-to-use IDAutomation GS1 DataBar Barcode Font Advantage Package.
- Generate GS1 DataBar POS and coupon barcodes from a font.
- Complies with international GS1 standards and supports all POS Omnidirectional variants including DataBar, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Expanded, DataBar Expanded Stacked and the DataBar Coupon Barcode.
- Compatible with 32 and 64-bit Windows®, Mac® OS, Unix, Linux and mobile devices including iOS, Android and .NET Compact Framework.
- Over 30 GS1 DataBar barcode font encoder tools, macros & plug-ins for easy integration with included examples for FileMaker Pro, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports, including a stand-alone Font Encoder Software Application.
- Multiple font types are included in the package, such as Digitally Signed TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts.
- The following are also included with a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- Silent installation executable with source scripts to create custom installations.
- The latest version includes native source
code (which does not require a DLL or Plugin) for the following font
- Crystal Reports Font Formula.
- C# and VB.NET source code compatible with Standard, Core and Framework.
- FileMaker Font Encoder Object.
- VBA for Excel, Access and Word mail merge.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the GS1 DataBar Barcode Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
The GS1 DataBar barcode font package includes several barcode fonts in multiple formats, and multiple variants with royalty-free rights to use IDAutomation font encoder tools as necessary for application integration.
Font Encoders Provided:
All DataBar Fonts require special formatting with font encoders, so that the data will generate a readable barcode when the font is applied. The encoders provided include:
- User Encoders:
- Developer Encoders: (included in all Developer Licenses)
Multiple Versions Provided:
- Different Font Heights Provided:
- Multiple heights allow the generation of barcode symbols that are smaller-than-recommended for closed systems.
- Low-Resolution Printer Support:
- IDAutomation's DataBar barcode fonts are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers in addition to higher-resolution printers.
- Multiple Language and Locale Support:
- The character set used in IDAutomation's DataBar fonts is compatible with all common operating systems, code pages, and languages.