All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
Generate high-quality 2D barcodes, including Aztec, Data Matrix, DotCode, PDF417 and QR-Code barcodes from a single font on Mac OS X, Windows and more with the IDAutomation 2D Universal Barcode Font Advantage Package.
- Includes TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL versions and supports multiple operating systems and locales. Refer to the Specifications Page to decide which font and size to use.
- Also included in this package in the Maxicode Font Package that uses a proprietary font in place of the 2D Universal Font.
- The package includes a VBA code, Windows DLLs and Crystal Reports UFL with examples for Excel, Word, Access, FileMaker Pro and Crystal Reports.
- Includes a specially designed font to work in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to create QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF417 barcodes on Windows and Mac OSX.
- A full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser, with a purchase of the Developer License or above.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the Universal Barcode Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
The IDAutomation Universal 2D Barcode Font is a single font that generates two-dimensional barcodes from Aztec, DataMatrix, DotCode, PDF417 and QR-Code font and graphic encoders. TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL LaserJet soft fonts are provided in the download package.
How To Use the Universal 2D Barcode Font
- Download and install the Universal 2D font and font encoder of choice listed below. These encoders are required to format data into a text string that will generate a 2D symbol with the IDAutomation2D font. Implementation instructions and examples are provided in the User Manual of the corresponding Font and Encoder product.
- Assign the IDAutomation2D font for the newly encoded text string to generate the barcode. Refer to the Specifications Page to decide which font and size to use.
* This single, Universal 2D font generates Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR-Code barcodes. MaxiCode is created with a proprietary font included in the purchased version of the 2D Font Package.
Barcoding with Universal 2D Barcode Fonts: