All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 30 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 30 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
This package includes high-quality MICR CMC-7 fonts created according to ISO 1004:1995 (E) specifications for applications that support TrueType, OpenType, PostScript, and PCL fonts.
- Print MICR CMC-7 as a font from many different applications.
- Digitally Signed TrueType and OpenType fonts are provided for security purposes. The package also includes PostScript and PCL fonts.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows®, Pocket PC, Mac, Unix, Linux, and others.
- The CMC7 MICR font was created according to ISO 1004:1995 (E) specifications.
- IDAutomation's flexible distribution license makes it easy to create custom MICR CMC-7 check-to-print or check drafting programs.
- The following are included with a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts in WOFF, EOT, and SVG formats to easily display the fonts in any web browser.
- Silent installation executables with source scripts to create custom installations.
NOTE: Because the MICR CMC-7 Fonts are a high fraud item, all orders are subject to a manual approval process, which may delay the accessibility of the download link for this software.
- The download link will be activated after verification.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
MICR CMC-7 Font Advantage Package
If check writing software is needed for the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama, or the UK the MICR E13B font is required.
Details of the MICR CMC-7 Font Package
CMC-7 is a special MICR font that is used in Italy, Mexico, France, Spain, Brazil, and most Spanish-speaking countries to print characters for magnetic recognition and optical character recognition systems. The MICR CMC-7 font contains ten specially designed numeric characters 0 through 9, in addition to five special symbols.
Industry Standard Support:
These MICR CMC7 fonts were created according to ISO (International Standards Organization) 1004:1995 (E) specifications for MICR printing.
Multiple Versions Provided:
In addition to the normal CMC7 fonts in the package, three narrow versions are provided to support printers that print slightly darker than normal.
- The narrow versions have a font name ending in n?? where ?? is a two-digit number that represents the percentage the vertical bars were decreased. For example, IDAutomationCMC7n10 is a font that is narrowed by 10%.
- Although these CMC-7 fonts are scalable, using a 12-point font size is preferred for printing. Choosing the 12-point font size sets the CMC7 font height to 3.2 mm which is the standard for France and most other countries. The CMC-7 font size can be adjusted accordingly to meet additional requirements.
Multiple Formats Provided:
When a license is purchased for this font package, the following typefaces are included:
- Digitally Signed: The latest version of this package includes embedded digital signatures within the TrueType and OpenType fonts.
- TrueType fonts are supplied as digitally signed, OpenType with TrueType outlines. They are compatible with Mac OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows®, including XP, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Server 2012, and mobile devices including iOS, Android, and .NET Compact Framework.
- Symbol Encoded TrueType fonts are also provided, which allow the font name to be more visible in the font drop-down lists of end-user Windows applications.
- OpenType OTF fonts with digital signatures and PostScript outlines are provided. These are compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and other systems supporting the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII, and Mac versions.
- Also included in this package are PCL LaserJet soft fonts in 300 and 600-dpi versions.
Included with the purchase of a Developer License:
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above, Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT, and SVG formats to easily display the fonts in any web browser.
- IDAutomation's MICR CMC7 font enables embedding in special PDF document applications such as Adobe Writer, Distiller, PDF Lib, and FOP TTF Reader, with the purchase of a Developer License and above. This level of embedding also supports the creation of OpenType and TrueDoc fonts for web pages.