ASP.NET Barcode Web Server Control
create barcodes in ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Barcodes generated are high-quality GIF or JPEG graphic images.
- Developer Licenses for this product are royalty-free and perpetual.
- 100% managed code created in C# .NET with strong name signatures
and signed DLLs.
- The mature components of this package have been in use since
2002 in IDAutomation's Barcode Generator
- Easy to use in Visual Basic.NET, C# and Borland Delphi for .NET.
- Supports several linear barcode types including Code 128, ITF,
Code 3 of 9, Telepen, Intelligent Mail, UPC and EAN.
- 2D version supports linear symbologies plus Aztec, PDF417, Data
Matrix ECC200, QR Code and Maxicode.
- MICR version creates E-13B bank checks without fonts.
ASP.NET Component Overview
This product is a Custom Server Control designed to be used in ASP.NET
Web Applications. It is compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio and
other .NET development environments.
All similar barcode symbologies
are combined into single, small, fully-functional, redistributable files
which do not require any license keys or activation.
2002 or greater and other ASP.NET development environments.
2000 or greater, including Windows Server 2003,
XP and Vista with Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 or
||1 GHZ Processor,
500 MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive space.
and ASP.NET web developers.
Compatibility By Symbology
||Code 39, Extended
Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets Auto, A,
B and C), GS1-128 (aka: UCC/EAN-128), USS-128, NW7,
Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI,
EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, Code 93, Industrial 2 of
5, ITF with Bearer Bars, USPS Intelligent Mail,
PLANET, OneCode and POSTNET.
Technical Standard) GS1 DataBar Specification. GS1
DataBar, Stacked, Truncated, Stacked Omni-directional,
Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked Omni-directional,
Composite Components, PDF417, MicroPDF417, UPC-A,
UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128 and Code 128.
||Aztec matrix generation
with automatic mode selection and GS1 compatibility.
AIM Specification ANSI/AIM BC13 ISS Aztec Code.
||Data Matrix with
ECC200 error correction and
GS1-DataMatrix compatibility. Encoding modes
of Text, ASCII, C40 and Base256 (byte) encoding
are supported. AIM Specification ISS Data Matrix.
||QR-Code with support
for Byte, Numeric, and alphanumeric encoding modes,
and automatic Version selection.
support for modes 2-6. AIM Specification ISS MaxiCode.
||PDF417 with text
and base256 (byte) encoding. AIM Specification USS
||MICR E-13B according
to ABA standards, ISO 1004:1995 and ANSI X9.27-1995.
Royalty-free, perpetual Developer
Licenses are available.
- Three modes of operation allow different
- 100% managed code created in Visual C# .NET with strong
name signatures and signed DLLs.
- Easy to use
- Compatible with all web browsers that display GIF, JPEG
or PNG images on any operating system.
- The mature components of this package have been in use
since 2002 and are used in IDAutomation's
BCGEN Barcode Generation Service.
- Image auto-delete function automatically deletes temp
image files when they are no longer needed.
- SaveImageAs function allows the barcode object to be
saved as an image such as TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPEG or PNG file to a
specified file name.
- ImageFileName function returns the name of the current
image file for use in the code-behind window.
|"Integration with Visual Studio and availability
as an asp.net control were the deciding factors when
selecting this product. This control integrated very
easily, a five minute setup. The support team was great
and answered my questions quickly, even before purchasing
the product. We have replaced a terminal screen system
with a web based system using this control."
- Michael Lopez, Arthrex, Carol City, FL
- Image Resolution option allows customization of the images
created to support reading small barcodes with
- Flexible sizing options include the adjustment of the
X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and other properties.
configuration settings are provided for the foreground and background
colors plus fonts for the human-readable characters.
- Lower ASCII support is provided to allow easy encoding
of functions such as the tab or return.
- GS1 support for
GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) encoding and
GS1-DataMatrix is included with easy-to-use methods that
add application identifiers into Code 128 barcodes and correctly
format human-readable text interpretations.
- Checksum options allow the checksum to be enabled or
- Text options allow the human-readable text to be enabled
- Selectable orientation angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are
- Thermal printer support is provided to print extremely
accurate barcodes on low-resolution printers such as
barcode printers as well as high-resolution printers.
- Source code may be provided by request after the purchase of an Unlimited Developer License.
Order the ASP.NET Component
orders include free, automatic registration for technical support and
product upgrades for a period of 30 days. Support and upgrades may be
provided beyond 30 days if the
and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.