Easily add barcodes to ASP.NET web applications with this custom ASP.NET Barcode Linear Web Control.
- Easily create barcodes in ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Barcodes generated are high-quality GIF or JPEG graphic images.
- Developer Licenses for this product are royalty-free and perpetual.
- 100% managed code created in C# .NET with strong name signatures and signed DLLs.
- The mature components of this package have been in use since 2002 in IDAutomation's Barcode Generator Service.
- Easy to use in Visual Basic.NET, C# and Borland Delphi for .NET.
- There are four (4) versions to choose from
- The Linear Version supports popular linear barcode types including Code 128, GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Telepen, USPS Intelligent Mail, Postnet, UPC, and EAN.
- The Linear + 2D Version supports linear barcodes such as Code 128, GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Telepen, USPS Intelligent Mail, Postnet, UPC and EAN, plus Aztec, DataMatrix, PDF417, QR-Code and Maxicode.
- The GS1 DataBar Version supports DataBar Omnidirectional, DataBar Truncated, Stacked, Stacked Omnidirectional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked, Composite, PDF417, MicroPDF417, UPC/EAN, GS1-128 and Code 128.
- The MICR Version supports MICR E-13B according to ISO 1004:1995 and ANSI X9.27-1995, creating E-13B bank checks without fonts.
This product is a Custom Server Control designed to be used in ASP.NET Web Applications. It is compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio and other .NET development environments.
All similar barcode symbologies are combined into single, small, fully-functional, redistributable files which do not require any license keys or activation.
|Application||Visual Studio 2002 or greater and other ASP.NET development environments.|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 2000 or greater, including Windows Server 2003, XP and Vista with Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 or above.|
|Minimum System||1 GHz Processor, 500 MB RAM, 5 MB available hard drive space.|
|Intended Implementer||Report designers and ASP.NET web developers.|
|Compatibility By Symbology|
|Linear||Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets Auto, A, B and C), GS1-128 (aka: UCC/EAN-128), USS-128, NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF with Bearer Bars, USPS Intelligent Mail, PLANET, OneCode and POSTNET.|
|GS1 DataBar||ITS (International Technical Standard) GS1 DataBar Specification. GS1 DataBar, Stacked, Truncated, Stacked Omni-directional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked Omni-directional, Composite Components, PDF417, MicroPDF417, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128 and Code 128.|
|Aztec Code||Aztec matrix generation with automatic mode selection and GS1 compatibility. AIM Specification ANSI/AIM BC13 ISS Aztec Code.|
|Data Matrix||Data Matrix with ECC200 error correction and GS1-DataMatrix compatibility. Encoding modes of Text, ASCII, C40 and Base256 (byte) encoding are supported. AIM Specification ISS Data Matrix.|
|QR-Code||QR-Code with support for Byte, Numeric, and alphanumeric encoding modes, and automatic Version selection.|
|MaxiCode||MaxiCode with support for modes 2-6. AIM Specification ISS MaxiCode.|
|PDF417||PDF417 with text and base256 (byte) encoding. AIM Specification USS PDF417.|
|MICR E13B||MICR E-13B according to ABA standards, ISO 1004:1995 and ANSI X9.27-1995.|
"Integration with Visual Studio and availability as an asp.net control were the deciding factors when selecting this product. This control integrated very easily, a five minute setup. The support team was great and answered my questions quickly, even before purchasing the product. We have replaced a terminal screen system with a web based system using this control."
- Michael Lopez, Arthrex, Carol City, FL
- Royalty-free, perpetual Developer Licenses are available.
- Three modes of operation allow different implementation methods.
- 100% managed code created in Visual C# .NET with strong name signatures and signed DLLs.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop implementation.
- Compatible with all web browsers that display GIF, JPEG or PNG images on any operating system.
- The mature components of this package have been in use since 2002 and are used in IDAutomation's BCGEN Barcode Generation Service.
- Image auto-delete function automatically deletes temp image files when they are no longer needed.
- SaveImageAs function allows the barcode object to be saved as an image such as TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPEG or PNG file to a specified file name.
- ImageFileName function returns the name of the current image file for use in the code-behind window.
- Image Resolution option allows customization of the images created to support reading small barcodes with barcode scanners.
- Flexible sizing options include the adjustment of the X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and other properties.
- Graphic configuration settings are provided for the foreground and background colors plus fonts for the human-readable characters.
- Lower ASCII support is provided to allow easy encoding of functions such as the tab or return.
- GS1 support for GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) encoding and GS1-DataMatrix is included with easy-to-use methods that add application identifiers into Code 128 barcodes and correctly format human-readable text interpretations.
- Checksum options allow the checksum to be enabled or disabled.
- Text options allow the human-readable text to be enabled or disabled.
- Selectable orientation angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Thermal printer support is provided to print extremely accurate barcodes on low-resolution printers such as thermal transfer barcode printers as well as high-resolution printers.
- Source code may be provided by request after the purchase of an Unlimited Developer License.