All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Easily generate barcodes in .NET Framework ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Barcodes generated are high-quality PNG, BMP, GIF or JPEG graphic images.
- Developer Licenses for this product are royalty-free and perpetual.
- 100% managed code created in C# .NET with strong name signatures and signed DLLs.
- The mature components of this package have been in use since 2002 in IDAutomation's Barcode Generator Service.
- Easy to use in Visual Studio, Visual Basic .NET, C# and Borland Delphi for .NET.
- 2022 Product Update:
QR Code version in this product includes new built-in support for UTF8 Encoding, TLV and Base64, Swiss QR-Bill, Center Override and GS1 QR Code.
Data Matrix now includes a faster and more efficient auto encoding algorithm and supports GS1 and UTF8.
- There are four (4) versions to choose from:
- The Linear Version supports popular linear barcode types including Code 128, GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 39, Telepen, USPS Intelligent Mail, Postnet, UPC, and EAN.
- The Linear + 2D Version supports the Linear Version plus Aztec, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, DotCode, GS1 DotCode, PDF417, QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, and Maxicode. The QR Code in this product also supports image overlay as Center Override, commonly used for the Swiss QR-Bill.
- The GS1 DataBar Version supports DataBar Omnidirectional, DataBar Truncated, Stacked, Stacked Omnidirectional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked, Composite, PDF417, MicroPDF417, UPC/EAN, GS1-128, and Code 128.
- The MICR Version supports MICR E-13B according to ISO 1004:1995 and ANSI X9.27-1995, creating E-13B bank checks without fonts.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the ASP.NET Web Server Control User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
This product is a Custom Server Control designed to be used in ASP.NET Web Applications. It is compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio and other .NET development environments.
All similar barcode symbologies are combined into a single, small, fully-functional, redistributable assembly file that does not require any license keys or activation.
|Application||Visual Studio 2005 or greater and .NET Framework ASP.NET Web Applications.
|Operating System||Windows Server 2008 or greater, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or above.|
|Minimum System||1 GHz Processor, 500 MB RAM, 5 MB available hard drive space.|
|Intended Implementer||Report designers and ASP.NET web developers.|
|Compatibility by Symbology|
|Linear||Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets Auto, A, B and C), GS1-128, USS-128, NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF with Bearer Bars, USPS Intelligent Mail IMb, Planet and Postnet.|
|GS1 DataBar||ITS (International Technical Standard) GS1 DataBar Specification. GS1 DataBar, Stacked, Truncated, Stacked Omni-directional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked Omni-directional, Composite Components, PDF417, MicroPDF417, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128 and Code 128.|
|Aztec Code||Aztec matrix generation with automatic mode selection and GS1 compatibility. AIM Specification ANSI/AIM BC13 ISS Aztec Code.|
|Data Matrix||Data Matrix with ECC200 error correction and GS1-DataMatrix compatibility. Encoding modes of Text, ASCII, C40 and Base256 (byte) encoding are supported. AIM Specification ISS Data Matrix.|
|DotCode||DotCode compliant with AIM specification Rev. 4.00 2019 and GS1 General Specifications v20 2020.|
|QR-Code||QR-Code with support for GS1 QR Code, Image Overlay, Byte, Numeric, and alphanumeric encoding modes, and automatic version selection.|
|MaxiCode||MaxiCode with support for modes 2-6. AIM Specification ISS MaxiCode.|
|PDF417||PDF417 with text and base256 (byte) encoding. AIM Specification USS PDF417.|
|MICR E13B||MICR E-13B generated as a web image without fonts according to ABA standards, ISO 1004:1995 and ANSI X9.27-1995.|
"Integration with Visual Studio and availability as an asp.net control were the deciding factors when selecting this product. This control integrated very easily, a five minute setup. The support team was great and answered my questions quickly, even before purchasing the product. We have replaced a terminal screen system with a web based system using this control."
- Michael Lopez, Arthrex, Carol City, FL
- Royalty-free, perpetual Developer Licenses are available.
- Three modes of operation allow different implementation methods.
- 100% managed code created in Visual C# .NET with strong name signatures and signed DLLs.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop implementation.
- Compatible with all web browsers that display GIF, JPEG or PNG images on any operating system.
- The mature components of this package have been in use since 2002 and are used in IDAutomation's BCGEN Barcode Generation Service.
- Image auto-delete function automatically deletes temp image files when they are no longer needed.
- SaveImageAs function allows the barcode object to be saved as an image such as TIFF, BMP, GIF, JPEG or PNG file to a specified file name.
- ImageFileName function returns the name of the current image file for use in the code-behind window.
- Image Resolution option allows customization of the images created to support reading small barcodes with barcode scanners.
- Flexible sizing options include the adjustment of the X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and other properties.
- Graphic configuration settings are provided for the foreground and background colors plus fonts for the human-readable characters.
- Lower ASCII support is provided to allow easy encoding of functions such as the tab or return.
- GS1 support for GS1-128 and GS1-DataMatrix is included with easy-to-use methods that add application identifiers into Code 128 barcodes and correctly format human-readable text interpretations.
- Checksum options allow the checksum to be enabled or disabled.
- Text options allow the human-readable text to be enabled or disabled.
- Selectable orientation angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Thermal printer support is provided to print extremely accurate barcodes on low-resolution printers such as thermal transfer barcode printers as well as high-resolution printers.
- Source code may be provided by request after the purchase of an Unlimited Developer License.