Services Barcode CRI
in Microsoft® SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
with a Custom Report Item (CRI).
- Compatible with Reporting Services SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
- All assemblies provided are 100% managed code created in C#,
digitally signed and time-stamped with Authenticode certificates.
- Supports multiple Linear barcodes including GS1-128, Code
39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet and Intelligent Mail and the 2D version
supports Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR Code.
- Royalty-free, perpetual license with the option to acquire source
- The code base used in this SSRS barcode CRI has been in
use since 2002 in IDAutomation's
Barcode Image Generator.
- Royalty-free Developer and Commercial Licenses from $395.
Barcode CRI Features
This SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) Barcode Custom Report
Item (CRI) is easy to install and uses a DLL assembly which generates
barcodes in Microsoft Reporting Services reports as an integrated component,
without the use of fonts. All Designer and Render DLLs provided
are 100% managed code created in C#, digitally signed and time-stamped
with VeriSign Authenticode certificates.
Reporting Services Barcode
Compatibility and Requirements
||Microsoft Reporting Services
with SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
||Windows 2000 and later
versions with .NET Framework 2.0 or greater.
|Minimum System Requirements
||500 MHZ Processor, 512MB
RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive space.
|Supported Linear Barcodes
||Code 39, Extended Code
39, Code 128 (with character sets A, B and C), GS1-128 (aka:
UCC/EAN-128), USS-128, Codabar, NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5,
UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 11, Industrial 2
of 5, ITF, Code 93, Planet, USPS Intelligent Mail and Postnet.
|Supported 2D Barcodes
||Includes the linear package as well as Aztec, Data
Matrix, PDF417 and QR-Code symbologies.
SSRS Barcode CRI Features
Royalty-Free distribution and the option to acquire source code is
available with the purchase of any developer license.
- Data Binding API binds to fields in SQL Server.
- Flexible Sizing Options allow changes to the X-dimension,
wide-to-narrow ratio, barcode height, margins and the white space
between the bars in the barcode to provide greater flexibility in sizing.
- Text Options allow human-readable characters to be
enabled or disabled, although human-readable interpretations are often
disabled in order to allow custom text formatting placement in specific
- Lower ASCII Support is provided for functions such as returns and
tabs in Code 39 and Code 128 barcode symbologies.
GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) Support is integrated into the Custom
Report Item (CRI) to
GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) barcodes.
- Checksum Options may be enabled or disabled for applicable
linear barcode symbologies.
- Orientation may be set to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Tilde Functions allow encoding of functions including returns, tabs and others such as GS and RS functions
as used in UPS, FEDEX and other transportation applications between fields in a
single barcode symbol.
- Bearer Bars may be easily created for ITF and all other
linear barcode types.
- White Bar Increase Option increases the amount of white
space in the symbol to improve readability.
- Source Code may be provided with the purchase of the
Unlimited Developer License and
Code License Agreement.
Products & Links