Reporting Services Barcode CRI
Generate barcodes in Microsoft® SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reports with a
Custom Report Item (CRI).
- Compatible with Reporting Services SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
- All assemblies provided are 100% managed code created in C#, digitally
signed and time-stamped with Authenticode certificates.
- Supports multiple Linear barcodes including GS1-128, Code 39, Code 128,
Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet and Intelligent Mail and the 2D version supports
Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR Code.
- Royalty-free, perpetual license with the option to acquire source code.
- The code base used in this SSRS barcode CRI has been in use since 2002 in
Barcode Label Software and
Barcode Image Generator.
- Royalty-free Developer and Commercial Licenses from $395.
Barcode CRI Features
This SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) Barcode Custom Report Item (CRI) is easy
to install and uses a DLL assembly which generates barcodes in Microsoft
Reporting Services reports as an integrated component, without the use of fonts.
All Designer and Render DLLs provided are 100% managed code created in C#,
digitally signed and time-stamped with VeriSign Authenticode certificates.
Reporting Services Barcode Compatibility and Requirements
||Microsoft Reporting Services with SQL Server 2005 or
||Windows 2000 and later versions with .NET Framework 2.0
|Minimum System Requirements
||500 MHZ Processor, 512MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive
|Supported Linear Barcodes
||Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets
A, B and C), GS1-128 (aka: UCC/EAN-128), USS-128, Codabar, NW7, Interleaved 2 of
5, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 11, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF, Code 93,
Planet, USPS Intelligent Mail and Postnet.
|Supported 2D Barcodes
||Includes the linear package as well as Aztec, Data
Matrix, PDF417 and QR-Code symbologies.
Additional SSRS Barcode CRI Features
distribution and the option to acquire source code is available with the
purchase of any developer license.
- Data Binding API binds to fields in SQL Server.
- Flexible Sizing Options allow changes to the X-dimension,
wide-to-narrow ratio, barcode height, margins and the white space between the
bars in the barcode to provide greater flexibility in sizing.
- Text Options allow human-readable characters to be enabled or
disabled, although human-readable interpretations are often disabled in order to
allow custom text formatting placement in specific applications.
- Lower ASCII Support is provided for functions such as returns and
tabs in Code 39 and Code 128 barcode symbologies.
GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) Support is integrated into the Custom Report Item
generate GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) barcodes.
- Checksum Options may be enabled or disabled for applicable linear
- Orientation may be set to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Tilde Functions allow encoding of functions including returns, tabs
and others such as GS and RS functions as used in UPS, FEDEX and
other transportation applications between fields in a single barcode symbol.
- Bearer Bars may be easily created for ITF and all other linear
- White Bar Increase Option increases the amount of white space in the
symbol to improve readability.
- Source Code may be provided with the purchase of the Unlimited
Developer License and a signed
Source Code License Agreement.
Related Products & Links