Easily generate barcode images in Visual Studio .NET with this Windows Forms control. Compatible with .NET 1.1 and above, this product is 100% managed code, strong named and signed.
- Easily integrate dynamic barcodes into Microsoft .NET Framework Applications with four (4) versions to choose from:
- The Linear Package supports many popular barcode symbologies including Code-128, Code-39, ITF, Code-93, EAN, UPC, MSI, GS1-128, USPS Intelligent Mail, Planet and Postnet.
- The Linear + 2D Package supports all popular barcode symbologies including Code-128, Code-39, ITF, UPC, EAN, GS1-128, USPS Intelligent Mail, Postnet, Aztec, PDF417, Data Matrix and Maxicode.
- The GS1 DataBar Package supports DataBar-14, Truncated, Stacked, Stacked Omnidirectional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked, Composite, PDF417, MicroPDF417, UPC/EAN, GS1-128 and Code 128.
- The MICR Package supports MICR E-13B according to ISO 1004:1995 and ANSI X9.27-1995.
- Barcodes may be printed or saved as graphic images without the use of fonts.
- Royalty-free, perpetual license with source code option.
- Compatible with Microsoft Reporting Services.
- The purchased version includes VB.NET source code to the Barcode Image Generator.
- Similar barcode types are combined into a single file that is each less than 400 KB.
- May be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form.
- In use since 2002 in IDAutomation's Barcode Label Software and Barcode Image Generator.
- All assemblies provided are 100% managed code created in C#, strong named, digitally signed and time-stamped with Authenticode certificates.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the .NET Forms Control & DLL User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
.NET Forms Control Overview
IDAutomation Barcode .NET Windows Forms Barcode Controls are mature, easy-to-use automation components that have been used in IDAutomation's Barcode Label Software and Barcode Image Generator since 2002. They are compatible with Visual Basic .NET, Visual C# .NET, Borland Octane Delphi.NET and any development environment in the .NET framework that supports Custom Windows Forms DLLs or Controls. They allow the creation of barcodes that can easily be sent to the printer or to graphic images. Windows Forms Barcode Controls do not use fonts, they function as a smart graphic image and automatically compute check digits and other required formulas to generate high-quality barcodes. Once installed, the control may be sized and parameters can be set to meet the required specifications.
"We selected this .Net Forms Control because of the inclusion of both linear and 2D codes, plus it was easy to integrate into our distributed application."
- Tull Clancey, IDCodeware Limited, Lincs, UK
This .NET barcode product is not designed to be used with compact framework applications or web applications; for these purposes, the Compact Framework Barcode Control for the PocketPC or the ASP.NET Server Barcode Control for web applications should be used.
|Compatibility, Requirements and API Reference|
|Application Compatibility||Any development environment that supports .NET Windows Forms.|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft Windows 98 or greater, including Windows XP, Vista and 10 with Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or above.|
|Minimum System Requirements||800 MHZ Processor, 256 MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive space.|
|Intended Implementer||Report designers and developers.|
|Linear Symbology||Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets Auto, A, B and C), GS1-128 (aka: UCC/EAN-128), USS-128, NW7, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 11, Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF, Bearer Bars, PLANET, USPS OneCode 4CB, Intelligent Mail and POSTNET.|
|Aztec||Aztec matrix generation with automatic mode selection and GS1 compatibility. AIM Specification ANSI/AIM BC13 ISS Aztec Code.|
|QR-Code||QR-Code with support for Byte, Numeric, and Alpha-numeric encoding modes, and automatic Version selection.|
|Data Matrix||Data Matrix with ECC200 error correction. Encoding modes of Text, ASCII, C40, and Base256 (byte) encoding are supported. AIM Specification ISS Data Matrix.|
|GS1 DataBar (RSS)||GS1 DataBar, Stacked, Truncated, Stacked Omni-directional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked Omni-directional, Composite Components, PDF417, MicroPDF417, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128 and Code 128.|
|MaxiCode||MaxiCode with support for modes 2-6. AIM Specification ISS MaxiCode.|
|PDF417||PDF417 with text and base256 (byte) encoding. AIM Specification USS PDF417.|
|MICR E13B||MICR E-13B according to ISO 1004:1995 and ANSI X9.27-1995.|
"This .NET Linear + 2D Forms Control was the first product that I had been testing; the professional documentation and program source level were great. After couple of hours I had my first program running and after few days I am able to use the DLL like it was my own."
- Giora Egosi, Electronics & Computerized Applications, Haifa, Israel
Features for the IDAutomation's .NET Barcode Controls:
- 100% managed code created in C#.NET.
- May be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form.
- Fit to barcode option allows the control canvas to fit the .NET barcode at design or at runtime.
- Flexible sizing options include the adjustment of the X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and other properties.
- Graphic configuration settings are provided for the foreground and background colors plus fonts for the human-readable characters.
- Lower ASCII support is provided to allow easy encoding of functions such as the tab or return.
- Complete Support for GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) Encoding is included with easy-to-use methods that add application identifiers into Code 128 barcodes and correctly format human-readable text interpretations.
- Checksum options allow the checksum to be enabled or disabled. In the human-readable text, checksum characters may be appended to the text. This feature may also be turned off so the checksum character is encoded in the .NET barcode and does not display in the text.
- Text options allow the human-readable text to be enabled or disabled in the linear barcode .NET control and placed above or below the symbol.
- Bearer bars may be easily created for ITF and all other linear barcode types.
- White bar increase option increases the amount of white space in the symbol to improve readability. This property is commonly used for inkjet printers and for printers that print darker than normal to improve readability by the scanner and is similar to a pixel shaving.
- Character grouping property places digits in groups of 3, 4 or 5 to improve the readability of the text under the barcode.
- Tilde functions allow easy encoding of returns, tabs and other functions such as GS and RS functions between fields in a single barcode symbol.
- Selectable orientation angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Creates JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG and other image files in System.Drawing.Imaging.
- Thermal Printer Support is provided to print extremely accurate barcodes on low-resolution printers such as thermal transfer barcode printers as well as high-resolution printers. This function is automatically achieved in the component by drawing the symbol according to the resolution of the printer.
- Resolution source options allow selection of the printer, screen or a custom value for the resolution source.
- Picture method allows retrieval of an enhanced metafile image.
- Royalty-free with the purchase of a Developer License.
- C# source code can be supplied with the purchase of the Unlimited Developer License and a signed source code license agreement.
"We actually embedded this product in 5 minutes into a custom Point of Sale application we were writing for a customer. It made us more efficient by saving us the time to write it ourselves, thus we were able to focus on the business logic. I was able to look at the exposed properties and methods and determine how it worked quite easily. Very intuitive."
- Matthew Moser, St Petersburg, FL