All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
The Google Docs Barcode Generator is a native generator that easily adds dynamic bar code capability to Google Sheets without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- No External Dependencies - adds dynamic bar code capability to Google Sheets without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- Easily share Google spreadsheets with embedded barcode objects.
- Complete Google Script source code is provided with purchase.
- Includes patented technology not available from any other company.
- Supports multiple barcode symbologies including GS1-128, Code 128, Code 39, Codabar and ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5).
- Compatible with all the major browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the Google Docs Barcode Generator User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
Overview for the Google Docs & Sheets Generator
The Native Google Docs Barcode Generator is a native module that may be easily inserted into Google Documents to create barcode images on spreadsheets and documents. Once installed in a document, no other fonts or components need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator that stays within the document.
Compatibility and Requirements
|Application Compatibility||Google Docs|
|Browser Compatibility||Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.|
|Symbology Compatibility||Code 128, Code 39, Codabar, GS1-128, TIF (Interleaved 2 of 5) & MSI.|
|Minimum System Requirements||500 MHZ Processor, 128MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive space|
Additional Features Include:
- Detailed Barcode Integration Tutorial shows the developer implementation and integration step-by-step.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Provided in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for the Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar and MSI symbologies. The ratio is changed by a parameter in the function.
- Several Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Adjustable Bar Height parameter is changed by sizing the associated text box.
- Supports GS1-128 including all AIs and required check digit calculations.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcode type.