All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- No External Dependencies - adds dynamic bar code capability to Google Sheets, Docs and Apps without installing special fonts or plug-ins.
- Embeds as a custom Google Apps Script that does not reply on any 3rd party services.
- Compatible with Google Docs mail merge from Sheets.
- Implemented as a Google Apps Script that may also be used in other Google Apps.
patented technology not available from any other company.
- Supports multiple barcode linear symbologies including GS1-128, Code 128, Code 39, Codabar and ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5). 2D symbologies include Data Matrix, GS1 Data Matrix, PDF417, QR-Code and GS1-QRCode.
- The script files are compressed so they load and run faster. Uncompressed source code is provided with all Developer Licenses.
- 2022 Product Update: QR Code now includes new built-in support for UTF8 Encoding, TLV and Base64, Swiss QR-Bill, Center Override and GS1 QR Code. Data Matrix includes a faster and more efficient auto encoding algorithm and supports GS1 and UTF8.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when placing the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
Overview for the Google Sheets Barcode Generator
This product is a native Google Apps Script that may be easily inserted into Google Sheets, Docs and other Google Apps to create barcode images. The script returns a Unicode Image to generate a barcode from pure text, that may be displayed anywhere text can be returned from a script. Once installed, no other fonts or components need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator that stays embedded.
Additional Google Sheets Barcode Generator information for specific symbologies:
Compatibility and Requirements
|Browser Compatibility||Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla
Firefox and others compatible with Google Apps.
|Symbology Compatibility||Linear: Code 128, GS1-128, Code 39, Codabar, GS1-128, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5) &
2D: Data Matrix ECC200, GS1 Data Matrix, PDF417, QR-Code and GS1-QRCode.
|Requirements||1GHZ Processor, 2GB RAM, 5 MB available hard drive space for cache.|
Additional Features Include:
- Detailed Barcode Integration Tutorial shows the developer implementation and integration step-by-step.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Provided in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for the Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar and MSI symbologies. The ratio is changed by a parameter in the function.
- Several Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Adjustable Bar Height parameter is changed by sizing the associated text box.
- Supports GS1-128 including all AIs and required MOD10 check digit calculations.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcode type.