Compressed and uncompressed source code provided.
- May be used with JQuery and supports optional HTML Element ID references.
- Compatible with Apache Cordova and Adobe PhoneGap including use of Cordova
in Visual Studio.
- Creates many image types including SVG (Default), HTML5 Canvas, BMP and Font Image.
- Barcode options may be changed within the top of the referenced .js file
or as function parameters.
Supports Linear and 2D barcode symbologies including Code 128, GS1, Code 39,
ITF, USPS IMb, UPCA, EAN13, PDF417, Data Matrix and QR Code.
- Includes advanced support for ASCII functions, GS1, ISBT and HIBC with
patented technology not available from any other company.
- May also be used in Oracle Reports
Web layout mode.
IDAutomation.com also provides several other
barcode products for easy integration with Web Applications.
integrated with Web Applications, Oracle Reports and HTML to create barcode
Additional Features Include:
- Easily Integrated by simply calling the function:
- Each Symbology is provided as a separate compressed .js file to
optimize barcode generation speed.
- Multiple File Types are provided for various purposes:
- symbology.js - the primary compressed file to use in
production that produces several image types.
- symbology.svg.js - this is a smaller SVG only compressed
file to use in production when only SVG is required.
- symbology.svg.uncompressed.js - the uncompressed SVG source
- JQuery Compatibility and similar functionality is
provided by referencing the function, for example:
text = $("#datatoencode").val();
- Multiple Image Types are easily generated with the
- 0 = SVG (Default).
- 1 = BMP.
- 2 = HTML5 Canvas.
- 3 = Font Image; generates a symbol from a mono-spaced system font.
- Optional Element ID references are supported by a
With Element ID:
Without Element ID:
- Options may be changed within the top of the referenced .js file
or as function parameters.
Top of the referenced .js file:
- GS1 Support is provided by allowing the FNC1 to be
easily encoded in Code 128, Data Matrix and QR Code symbols.
- GS1 HRI (Human Readable Interpretation) .js file is
provided in all packages that include Code 128, Data Matrix and QR Code.
- Barcode options may be changed within the top of the
referenced .js file or as descriptive function Parameters.
easy methods of
encoding functions such as returns, tabs in Code 128, PDF417, Data Matrix
and QR Code symbols.
This product supports the following symbologies:
- Code 39
& Code 39 MOD43
- Code 128 Auto & GS1-128
- Code 128 as separate sets A, B and C
- Data Matrix ECC200 and GS1-DataMatrix
- ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5) including GS1 ITF-14
- QR Code, Micro QR Code and GS1-QRCode
- USPS IMb
All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.
If a scanner is needed to verify barcodes, IDAutomation offers several
affordable, easy-to-use scanner