All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
Code 11 is a high-density barcode usually used when labeling telecommunication components. The symbology of the Code 11 character set consists of bar code symbols representing the numbers 0-9, a dash symbol, the start character, and the stop character.
- Generate High-Density Code 11 barcodes from fonts in a variety of programs.
- Contains 4 different Code 11 barcode font versions in a variety of different heights.
- Compatible with Microsoft® Windows®, Mac, Unix, Linux, and others.
- Multiple font types are included in the package, such as Digitally Signed TrueType, OpenType, PostScript, and PCL fonts.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above,
Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT, and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
Code 11 Barcode Information
The Code 11 barcode is a high-density numeric barcode that requires a checksum to be calculated, and can sometimes be difficult to apply for non-programmers. For those who may want an easier-to-use numeric barcode, consider the IDAutomation Codabar Barcode Font, which does not require checksums to be calculated.
The symbology of the Code 11 barcode character set consists of symbols representing the numbers 0-9, a dash symbol, the start character, and the stop character. In the code11 barcode font, the parentheses are used as start and stop characters.
Details for the Code 11 Barcode Font Package
Code 11 barcode fonts are scalable and should be printed at the correct font size to suit the application and barcode scanner. The Code 11 barcode font was designed to be printed at a minimum font size of 12 points; however, it can print smaller point sizes if the printer and barcode scanner supports it. The last character in the Code 11 barcode font name determines the height of the barcode with the shortest being IDAutomationC11XS and the tallest being IDAutomationC11L.
Font Tools & Checksum Calculations
To help users integrate Code 11 barcodes into applications, IDAutomation provides Code 11 checksum calculations in the following font encoders:
- MS Office VBA for Excel and Access
- Windows ActiveX DLL for development platforms that support ActiveX technology
- Crystal Reports UFL - ActiveX and COM based version
In this example, the data to be encoded is "21435" with one check digit, which is a modulo 11 checksum.
- Determine the weights of the numbers to be encoded, starting from the right
side of the number and working to the left. Then, multiply the number of the
barcode by the weighting and add these together as in the example:
Data to encode: 2 1 4 3 5 Weighting: 5 4 3 2 1 Totals: 10 4 12 6 5 Then add them: 10 + 4 + 12 + 6 + 5 = 37
- Next divide the total by 11 to get the remainder, which is 37/11 = 3 remainder 4. That remainder is the check character.
- To generate a Code 11 barcode encoding the data 21435 that can be scanned, enter (214354), highlight the data and select the appropriate Code 11 font to turn it into a readable barcode.