All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
This is an easy-to-use WYSIWYG barcode label design and printing application for Microsoft Windows.
- There are two (2) versions available to choose from:
- The Standard Version supports many popular barcode types including Code-128, GS1-128, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code-93, EAN, UPC, MSI, & USPS Intelligent Mail IMb.
- The Pro Version supports the linear symbologies that were included in the Standard Version and adds additional support for Aztec, GS1 DataBar, PDF417, MicroPDF, Data Matrix, QR-Code, and Maxicode, as well as, MICR for printing bank checks. The Pro version connects to additional data sources including ODBC, DSN, Oracle, and SQL Server, which supports VB Scripting capabilities.
- Easy-to-use barcode label printing software with WYSIWYG label design interface.
- Built-in, embedded database for creating custom values.
- Measurements are available in inches or centimeters.
- Imports label data from comma delimited text files, Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft® Access, and CSV files. Also supports Excel and Access XML file formats.
- Compatible with Windows 7 and greater.
- Supports popular barcodes including UPC, EAN, Code-128, GS1-128, Code-39, ITF, and USPS barcodes.
- Barcode values may be incremented, static, linked, or determined by Visual Basic VB script.
- The entire program is provided as a single EXE file for simplicity and compatibility.
- Product Update: Version 2022 and greater contains the following updates:
- UTF-8 Unicode compatibility for Data Matrix and QR Code. This includes compatibility with Arabic, Japanese, and Kanji characters.
- TLV in Base64 QR Code for KSA & Zakat E-Invoicing.
- Swiss QR-Bill and Image Overlay as Center Override and GS1 QR Code.
- Efficient Data Matrix auto encoding mode for format 29 (16 x 48) rectangular symbols and GS1 Data Matrix.
- Security Updates, various bug fixes, and improved .NET Framework compatibility.
- To obtain the latest version, refer to the update notice in the release log.
- Source code is available for custom integration with the purchase of a Multi-Site License.
NOTE: Because the Barcode Label Software is a high fraud item, all orders are subject to a manual approval process, which may delay the accessibility of the download link for this software.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a
Small Company Agreement. To
qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
Barcode Label Software Overview
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software is an advanced, easy-to-use, WYSIWYG barcode label printing software application used for printing barcodes, text, and graphics on standard laser or inkjet printers, in addition to labels on thermal transfer barcode printers.
Label design features include barcodes, text, different fonts, and graphics. Label designs may be saved to a file and opened later for reuse.
"I chose this product because of ease of use to create and print barcode labels and was able to create barcode labels for libraries of books, movies and music cassettes and CDs." - Richard Mills, Arlington Heights, IL
Barcode Label Software Pro version is also
available with several additional capabilities including:
Barcode Label Software Video