SC5USB Scanner Programming Guides
The following links are easy "cheat sheets" to programming specific symbologies or actions step-by-step for the SC5USB Plug 'n Play Barcode Scanner by IDAutomation.
- Enable Code 39 Full ASCII
- Enable Code 39 Check Digit
- Enable DataBar
- Enable DataBar Expanded
- Enable DataBar Limited
- Enable GS1-128 Decode FNC
- Enable PDF417
- Enable Code 93
- Enable Codabar
- Enable Symbology Name
- Disable Default Carriage Return Suffix
- Set Tab as Prefix
- Set Tab as Suffix
- Set Function Key as Prefix or Suffix
- Set Minimum Barcode Length
- Set ASCII Code Character as Prefix & Preamble (such as Ctrl+F)
- Preamble-Postamble Transmission - Must be enabled before Preamble/Postamble characters can be set.
- Preamble and Postamble Characters - Set functions and characters for Preamble or Postamble.
- Set Scanning Mode to Continuous
- How to scan an Inverted Barcode
- Set Scanner back to Factory Default Settings
- PDF417 Addendum to user manual
- Linking the Wireless Scanner to the Cradle
If there are any questions, please contact IDAutomation.