Easily print Codabar barcodes with TrueType, OpenType, PCL and PostScript fonts. The Codabar symbology is used for several numeric barcoding applications including libraries, blood banks and parcels. The Codabar character set includes numeric characters 0-9, alpha letters A to D and the following symbols: - $ / +.
Pricing starts at $99
- The package includes twelve versions of both human-readable and non-human-readable versions for different width and height requirements.
- Compatible with all Microsoft Windows platforms, Macintosh, Unix and Linux operating systems.
- A full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser, with a purchase of the Developer License or above.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.
- Visit the Codabar Font Advantage Package website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Codabar Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.