QR-Code Generator with VCARD
encode VCARD and HTML links in QR-Code Barcodes.
- Time-saving memorization feature automatically retains all properties and
- Generates barcode images in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, WMF and 1 bit per
- Copy-to-clipboard feature allows easy pasting into Microsoft®
- Commonly used with Microsoft® Word,
Publisher, Adobe InDesign, FrameMaker, Photoshop, PageMaker and Quark XPress.
- Generate images with the graphical application or from a command prompt.
- Uses mature generation routines that have been in use since 2001.
- VB source code included with all Site Licenses.
- Licenses start at $79.
The IDAutomation Barcode Image Generator is a barcode image generation
application that creates barcodes individually. IDAutomation also offers
Barcode Label Software,
and Barcode Components
that dynamically generate barcodes on reports or labels, eliminating
the need to paste each image independently into a document.
- Time-saving memory feature retains all settings, including
the encoding type, size, image type, data encoded and file save location.
- Automatic file naming features save time naming files when generating
images. For example, a VCARD image file would automatically be named
- Ability to save and load settings via XML file format and the ability
to generate several barcodes from values in an external text file.
- Generates multiple types of image files including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF,
1 bit per pixel monochrome bitmap format and vector formatted WMF files.
button allows easy pasting of barcode images into applications.
- Adjustable DPI setting creates 96 to 2400 dpi images for print-quality
barcode image files.
- Command line options allow image files to be generated from
the command prompt or DOS batch files.
- Image auto sizing and real-time dynamic preview.
- The X dimension, quiet zone, error correction level and several other properties may be
their default values. The unit of measure may be changed to inches
- Multiple barcode images may be created by opening a text file that contains
the complete data to be encoded on each line.
- Selectable orientation angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Graphic configuration settings are provided for the foreground
and background colors.
- Captions of static text may be added to the bottom or top of the generated
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and greater,
including both 32 and 64 bit versions of XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
- All Site Licenses include VB
source code to the application, which was created in Visual Studio .NET 2003. The
source to the actual barcode generation routines is usually not required; however,
it is available with a Developer License to the
Forms Barcode Control.
QR Codes are commonly used with smart-phones such as
the iPhone, Blackberry, Google, Android and Windows Phones. Several options are
available within this application to easily encode various types of data:
data for a business card barcode, select the VCARD tab and enter the
data that is to be encoded. Enter only the necessary information because
more data will create a larger symbol that may be more difficult to decode.
Note: for phone numbers, enter the complete number including the area code;
for websites, enter the URL without the "http://" at the beginning.
To create a barcode that will open the browser and navigate to a
particular website, choose the Common Encoding tab and enter the website in
the Website URL field without the "http://" at the beginning.
To create a 'Twitter Follow' barcode, choose the Common Encoding tab and
enter the follow link in the Website URL field.
- Phone Number:
To create a barcode that will dial a phone number, choose the Common
Encoding tab and enter the complete phone number including the area code in the phone field.
To create a 'Facebook Like' barcode, choose the Common Encoding tab and
enter the complete follow link in the Website URL field.
- SMS (Text Message):
To create a barcode that will start a text message, choose the Common
Encoding tab and enter the number in the SMS (Text) field.
- ASCII Data:
To encode any other type of data, select the Barcode Properties tab.
The time-saving memory feature remembers all settings, including the data that
is encoded, even after closing and re-opening the application. Settings may also
be saved to an XML file and opened on another computer.
After the data is properly encoded, test scan the symbol from the screen with
a compatible QR Code reader app on a smart-phone or with the IDAutomation
USB Barcode Scanner. The image may then be copied to the clipboard, printed
or saved to a file.
All orders include free, automatic registration for technical support
and product upgrades for a period of 30 days. Support and upgrades may
be provided beyond 30 days if the
and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.