All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Easily generate streaming barcodes server-side from IIS or web hosting providers that support ASPX script processing.
- A single .ASPX barcode script file per symbology is all that is needed; there are no additional fonts, DLLs or components to install.
- Efficiently streams server-side 1bpp (one bit per pixel) image files without generating temp files on the server.
- Complete VB.ASPX source code is provided with purchase.
- Legacy VB.ASP files are also provided for Code 128, Code 39 and ITF.
- The streamed barcode image may be specified as a URL to allow use for multiple types of implementation, including Crystal Reports and FileMaker.
- Supports generation of popular barcode symbologies, including Code 128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, PDF417, QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), MSI, Postnet and USPS IMb.
- QR Code version 2020 and greater in this product supports the Swiss QR-Bill Image Overlay as Center Override and GS1 QR Code.
- Several parameters are supported, including pixel height, orientation,
N-dimension and X-dimension.
- Streams 1-bit depth BMP (default), PNG or JPEG images.
- Licenses from $590.
The functionality of this product is also available as a service hosted on IDAutomation's fault-tolerant servers. The service is an easy way to generate barcodes without installing any software.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when placing the order.
- Refer to the ASPX Streaming Barcode Generator Script User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
Server-side VB.ASPX scripts included in this product generate streaming barcodes without saving temp files on the server. Compatible with any Windows system with ASP.NET 2.0 or greater and IIS installed with ASPX processing enabled. Also compatible with website hosting providers that support ASPX script processing. Legacy VB.ASP files are also provided for Code 128, Code 39 and ITF.
Additional ASPX Barcode Generator Script information for specific symbologies:
Each barcode type is provided as a single unencrypted
ASPX file, which provides extremely fast barcode generation with very little overhead. Each barcode script file is provided in pure ASPX source code form, so it may be used natively, as well as customized or integrated within any web application.
The 1bpp images generated are black and white bit-mapped BMP images that are very small in size compared to PNG, JPEG or GIF images. The average size of the generated barcode symbol is usually 2KB or less. Because the image is retrieved from a URL, it is compatible with many other development environments and operating systems.