The IDAutomation Wireless Barcode Scanner supports DataBar and PDF417 in addition to several other barcode types. Price includes the complete scanner, battery, cradle, power supply, 7.5' USB cable, quick start guide and downloadable user manual.
- Outperforms other wireless scanners in quality, range, performance, and affordability.
- Bluetooth technology allows scanning of barcodes up to 300 feet from the cradle.
- Emits high-intensity red aiming beam for pinpoint scanning accuracy.
- Can read 1D barcodes from LCD flat-screen monitors.
- Fully charged battery will provide up to 55,000 scans over a 15 hours period.
- Lightweight and ergonomic hand-held design for improved performance and production.
- Compatible with all Windows and Mac systems.
- Internal decoder outputs scanned data to the host as if typed directly from the keyboard.
- May be programmed to scan function keys including PgUp, PgDn, Backspace, Tab, Enter, Esc, Insert, Delete, Home and End.
- Dependably reads many linear barcodes including Code 39, Code 128, UPC and others as well as all GS1 DataBar variants and the two-dimensional PDF417, auto-discriminating between barcode symbologies.
- All orders processed prior to 1:30 PM EST Monday through Friday, unless it falls on a holiday, will be shipped out the same day.
- This scanner can be shipped internationally; except China, due to import regulations, no exceptions.
- There may be additional import duties required at the time of delivery if shipping outside of the United States. IDAutomation is not responsible for brokerage fees and customs costs for shipping.
- Ground Shipping Map for this item; Priority shipping available.
- 1-year warranty. Extend the warranty to 4 years with priority support that can be purchased at the time of order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
Wireless Barcode Scanner Overview
The IDAutomation Bluetooth Wireless Barcode Scanner Kit includes an ergonomically designed scanner and communication-charging cradle. Once the cordless barcode scanner is linked to the cradle, this CCD scanner will read the barcodes and transmit the data wirelessly to the cradle and then onto the computer screen where the cursor is located via the host USB cradle cable to the host computer. To integrate this wireless barcode scanner with an application, refer to the document about how to scan data into applications.
- Special Bluetooth functionality implemented via included cradle or serial port emulation with a Bluetooth-enabled device.
- CCD scan engine can read smaller barcodes better than many lasers scanners and still read large barcodes accurately.
- Scans linear barcodes up to 4.2" wide from near contact to 10" at 300 scans per second.
- The imager contains a 1000mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. A full charged battery will provide up to 55,000 scans over a 15 hours period. Actual charge life on the imager will depend on the configuration of how the imager is configured.
- Same advanced capabilities and features as the IDAutomation USB Barcode Scanner.
- Supported Symbologies (barcode types) include PDF417, GS1 DataBar 14, DataBar Truncated, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Stacked Omni-directional, DataBar Limited, DataBar Expanded, DataBar Expanded Stacked Omni-directional, GS1-128, Code 39, Full ASCII Code 39, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 128, UCC/EAN 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI/UK Plessey, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 93, Italian Pharmacode, China Post, Code 16K, Code 11, UPC/EAN with addendum.
- Free Software: Included with the purchase of the IDAutomation Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner is the right to use IDAutomation's Free Barcode Font, Free Barcode Label Design Application and the Barcode Scanner ASCII String Decoder. Generally, these free products may only be used by non-profit organizations. However, when this cordless barcode reader is purchased from IDAutomation, a license is granted without this limitation according to the license agreement.
- 1-year manufacturers' warranty may be extended to 3 years with priority support. This warranty does not cover the battery; however, replacement batteries may also be purchased.
- Download the Programming and User Manual online for increased flexibility.
- Scanner can withstand 1.5M (6 foot) drops to a hard surface, and the cradle can withstand 90cm (approximately 3 feet) drops.
- Cradle connects to host computer via USB cable.
- Scan Speed: 300 scans per second.
- Reading width: up to 152 mm (6") wide.
- Reading depth: 50 mm (2") to 270 mm (10"), depending on the X dimension of the barcode.
- Photo sensor: 2048 pixel CCD.
- Power: 5 VDC +/-10% 250mA current consumption.
- EMI emission: UL FCC Class A, CE.
- Ambient light: up to 45,000 LUX.
- Aiming beam: approximately 6" by .5" (15CM by 1.3 CM).
- Weight: less than 200g with battery.
- RoHS compliant, meeting "the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment".
- Scanner Test Results
Programming the IDAutomation Wireless Barcode Scanner
The IDAutomation Wireless Barcode Scanner is as easy to program as other IDAutomation scanners, although it does require some initial set-up due to its' association with the included charging/communication cradle. Below are some helpful links to significantly ease the process of programming a variety of tasks and functions.
- Linking the Wireless Scanner to the Cradle
- Programming the Wireless Barcode Scanner
- Step-by-Step Easy Programming Guides
- User Manual for IDAutomation Wireless Barcode Scanner