Three GS1 Barcode suites to choose from:
- Linear package includes GS1-128, GS1 DataBar and GS1 UPC/EAN barcodes.
- 2D package provides GS1 Data Matrix and GS1 QR-Code.
- Linear plus 2D Package includes GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, GS1 UPC/EAN, GS1 Data Matrix and GS1 QR-Code
Pricing starts at $249
- Fonts are provided in TrueType, PostScript, and OpenType font versions.
- Supported symbologies include GS1-128, GS1 DataBar and GS1 UPC/EAN.
- A full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser, with a purchase of the Developer License or above.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
GS1 Barcode Font Suites
- Three GS1 Barcode suites to choose from:
- Integrates with 32 and 64-bit systems and application environments such as Microsoft Excel, Access, .NET, FileMaker, Java and the stand-alone Font Encoder Software Application.
- Includes examples for Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access, Filemaker and Crystal Reports.
- Each font comes in True Type, Open Type, and PostScript formats.
- Font encoder tools are provided to format the data to encode so the barcode will be scannable when the font is applied.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- Custom modifications, distribution rights and other benefits as outlined in the license chart.
(formerly known as UCC/EAN-128) generates all GS1-128 symbols, including
data structure for SSCC18 and SCC14.
generates DataBar-14, DataBar Limited, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Stacked
Omnidirectional, DataBar Truncated, DataBar Expanded, DataBar Expanded Stacked
DataBar Coupon Barcode.
package will generate UPC and EAN barcodes for UPC-A, UCC-12, UPC-E, EAN-8,
EAN-13, GTIN, JAN, Bookland and ISBN standards.
GS1 Data Matrix package will generate DataMatrix and GS1 Data Matrix
barcodes, including ECC200, DOD UID, UDI, ANSI/AIM C11, ISO/IEC 16022,
ISO/IEC 15434, and MIL-STD-130.
- GS1 QR-Code package will generate barcodes that will support text, web
addresses, MeCard, VCard, ISBT, HIBC, ASCII functions and more.