2D QR-Code Font and Encoder
2D barcodes with fonts and font encoders.
- Created from AIM QR Code 2005 and ISO/IEC 18004:2006
- Supports text, web addresses, MeCard, VCard, GS1, ISBT, HIBC, ASCII functions and more.
- Easily integrates with Crystal Reports®,
Microsoft Access®, Word mail-merge, Excel, OpenOffice, .NET, C++, Java,
Studio®, VB and others.
- Includes a stand-alone
Font Encoder Software Application
to easily paste barcodes into applications and export encoded XML files.
font types are included in the package, such as Digitally Signed TrueType,
OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts.
- Includes advanced support for GS1, ISBT and HIBC with
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts
are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web
- A silent installation executable is included with source setup to create custom installations.
- Additional native font encoders are provided including C++, FileMaker, Java,
- All QR-Code fonts require special formatting to ensure accuracy of the
symbol when the 2D font is applied. Several font
encoders and graphic encoders
are included to perform this formatting.
- IDAutomation does not recommend encoding
tiny URLs or indirect links in QR Code.
QR-Code Font and Encoder Overview
This QR-Code package
generates QR-Code symbols with font
encoders and graphic encoders. IDAutomation's QR-Code software products support
byte, text and numeric encoding modes according to QR Code 2005 and
ISO/IEC 18004:2006 specifications. Because many scanners and decoders cannot
easily read large symbols, IDAutomation suggests limiting
the data encoded in a QR-Code barcode to 800 characters or less.
In addition to the advantages mentioned previously, the following features
are provided in this package:
- This advanced QR Code barcode font uses IDAutomation Vertical
Interleaved Technology, allowing for increased throughput and
printing at small X dimensions. The
2D Barcode Scanner reads QR codes generated as small as 3 points, which is an X dimension
of .025CM or 10 mils.
- Examples for Microsoft® Excel, Access, FileMaker, OpenOffice and Crystal Reports included.
- Custom tilde functions allow an easy method to encode tabs and returns
between fields within a QR barcode symbol.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above,
Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
Multiple QR-Code Encoders Provided
Multiple encoders in the QR-Code generator software provide more options for
integration into various applications and environments.
It is necessary to use an encoder because of the complexity of QR-Code encoding
and error correction algorithms.
Font encoders return a text string that will generate a readable QR-Code barcode
when combined with
the appropriate QR-Code 2D font. The features chart
below lists the encoders provided within each package.
The complete source code for any single compiled encoder, such as the .NET
Windows Forms Control for example, may be provided by request after the purchase of an Unlimited Developer License of the
* Included with a licensed purchase only.
If it is necessary to verify or read QR Code symbols, consider purchasing the
Order the QR Code Font and Encoder
All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.