All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
Generate GS1-128 barcodes using the 18 various barcode fonts included to meet multiple GS1-128 specifications.
- A collection of 18 different Code 128 font sizes that precisely match any GS1-128 specification, such as SSCC, GDTI, GRAI, GIAI and GLN, UDI, HIBCC UDI, ICCBBA UDI, including USPS Special Services barcodes.
- Multiple font types are included in the package, such as Digitally Signed TrueType, OpenType, and PostScript fonts.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and Unix-based systems.
- Includes Crystal Reports Formulas which may be easily applied to a report.
- Compatible with multiple double-byte character sets including Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.
- All barcode fonts require special formatting so that the data, when the barcode font is applied, will meet GS1 requirements. Over 30 royalty-free font encoders, macros, and plug-ins are provided to perform this automatically, including a stand-alone Font Encoder Software Application.
- Font encoders provided support for an automated method of calculating MOD 10 characters where required.
- VB script and VBA included with this product automatically format text and add parentheses around appropriate AIs.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT, and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- A silent installation executable is included with a source to create custom installations.
- .NET Standard & .NET Core source code in C# and VB.NET with examples and assembly.
- Custom modifications, distribution rights, and other benefits as outlined in the license chart.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the GS1-128 Barcode Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
Details of the GS1-128 Barcode Font Package
Royalty-Free Font Encoders are provided royalty-free with a license to this product. The font encoders automatically convert the data that is to be encoded to a text string, that when combined with this font, creates an accurate barcode.
- Primary User Font Encoders: (Complete List)
- Developer Tools: (included in Developer License and above)