QR-Code Image Generator
- Easily encode Contact Information and websites in QR-Code Barcodes.
- Time-saving memorization feature automatically retains all properties and settings.
- Generates barcode images in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, WMF and 1 bit per pixel formats.
- Copy-to-clipboard feature allows easy pasting into Microsoft® Windows® applications.
- Version 2020 and greater supports Swiss QR-Bill, Image Overlay (Center Override) and GS1-QRCode encoding capability.
- Commonly used with Microsoft® Word, Publisher, Adobe InDesign, FrameMaker, Photoshop, PageMaker and Quark XPress.
- Generate images with the graphical application or from a command prompt.
- VB source code included with all Site Licenses.
- Licenses start at $79.
The IDAutomation Barcode Image Generator is a barcode image generation application that creates barcodes individually. IDAutomation also offers Barcode Label Software, Barcode Fonts and Barcode Components that dynamically generate barcodes on reports or labels, eliminating the need to paste each image independently into a document.
- Time-saving memory feature retains all settings, including the encoding type, size, image type, data encoded and file save location.
- Automatic file naming features save time naming files when generating images. For example, a VCARD image file would automatically be named lastname-firstname-300dpi.jpeg.
- Ability to save and load settings via XML file format and the ability to generate several barcodes from values in an external text file.
- Generates multiple types of image files including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF, 1 bit per pixel monochrome bitmap format and vector formatted WMF files.
- Copy-to-Clipboard button allows easy pasting of barcode images into applications.
- Adjustable DPI setting creates 96 to 2400 dpi images for print-quality barcode image files.
- Command line options allow image files to be generated from the command prompt or DOS batch files.
- Image auto sizing and real-time dynamic preview.
- The X dimension, quiet zone, error correction level and several other properties may be changed from their default values. The unit of measure may be changed to inches or centimeters.
- Multiple barcode images may be created by opening a text file that contains the complete data to be encoded on each line.
- Selectable orientation angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Graphic configuration settings are provided for the foreground and background colors.
- Captions of static text may be added to the bottom or top of the generated image.
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and greater, including both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- All Site Licenses include VB source code to the application, which was created in Visual Studio .NET 2003. The source to the actual barcode generation routines is usually not required; however, it is available with a Developer License to the 2D Windows Forms Barcode Control.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when placing the order.
- Refer to the Barcode Image Generator User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
QR Codes are commonly used with smart-phones such as the iPhone, Blackberry, Google, Android and Windows Phones.
Several options are available within this application to easily encode various types of data:
To encode VCARD data for a business card barcode, select the VCARD tab and enter the data that is to be encoded. Enter only the necessary information because more data will create a larger symbol that may be more difficult to decode. Note: for phone numbers, enter the complete number including the area code; for websites, enter the URL without the "http://" at the beginning.
To create a barcode that will open the browser and navigate to a particular website, choose the Common Encoding tab and enter the website in the Website URL field without the "http://" at the beginning.
To create a 'Twitter Follow' barcode, choose the Common Encoding tab and enter the follow link in the Website URL field.
- Phone Number:
To create a barcode that will dial a phone number, choose the Common Encoding tab and enter the complete phone number including the area code in the phone field.
To create a 'Facebook Like' barcode, choose the Common Encoding tab and enter the complete follow link in the Website URL field.
- SMS (Text Message):
To create a barcode that will start a text message, choose the Common Encoding tab and enter the number in the SMS (Text) field.
- ASCII Data:
To encode any other type of data, select the Barcode Properties tab.
The time-saving memory feature remembers all settings, including the data that
is encoded, even after closing and re-opening the application. Settings may also
be saved to an XML file and opened on another computer.
After the data is properly encoded, test scan the symbol from the screen with
a compatible QR Code reader app on a smart-phone or with the IDAutomation
USB Barcode Scanner. The image may then be copied to the clipboard, printed
or saved to a file.