QR-Code 2D Font and Encoder
2D barcodes with fonts and font encoders.
- Created from AIM QR Code 2005 and ISO/IEC 18004:2006
- Supports text, web addresses, MeCards, functions, and more.
- Easily integrates with Crystal Reports®,
Microsoft Access®, Word mail-merge, Excel, OpenOffice, .NET, C++, Java, Microsoft Visual
Studio®, VB and others.
- Includes a stand-alone
Font Encoder Software Application
to easily paste barcodes into applications and export encoded XML files.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts
are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web
- A silent installation executable is included with source setup to create custom installations.
- Additional native font encoders are provided including C++, Java and .NET.
- All QR-Code fonts require special formatting to ensure accuracy of the
symbol when the 2D font is applied. Several font
encoders and graphic encoders
are included to perform this formatting.
QR-Code Font and Encoder Overview
This QR-Code package
generates QR-Code symbols with font
encoders and graphic encoders. IDAutomation's QR-Code software products support
byte, text and numeric encoding modes according to QR Code 2005 and
ISO/IEC 18004:2006 specifications. Because many scanners and decoders cannot
easily read large symbols, IDAutomation suggests limiting
the data encoded in a QR-Code barcode to 800 characters or less.
In addition to the advantages mentioned previously, the following features
are provided in this package:
- This advanced QR Code barcode font uses IDAutomation Vertical
Interleaved Technology, allowing for increased throughput and
printing at small X dimensions. The
2D Barcode Scanner reads QR codes generated as small as 3 points, which is an X dimension
of .025CM or 10 mils.
- Examples for Microsoft® Excel, Access, FileMaker, OpenOffice and Crystal Reports included.
- Custom tilde functions allow an easy method to encode tabs and returns
between fields within a QR barcode symbol.
- Multiple Font Formats Provided: After purchasing a license for this
package, all versions will be available for download in a single ZIP file. The following font formats are
TrueType TTF fonts are supplied in PC and Mac format.
The TTF fonts are OpenType with TrueType outlines and digital signatures; compatible with Mac OS X
and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including XP, Windows 7, 8, & 10,
Server 2012 and mobile devices including
iOS, Android and
.NET Compact Framework. Mac formatted MTT
TrueType fonts are also provided.
- OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines are provided
with digital signatures.
These are compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and other systems supporting the
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and
Mac Classic MacBinary versions. Type 3 uncompressed ABS fonts are provided in ASCII format.
- Also included in this package are PCL LaserJet soft fonts
from 2-14 points.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above,
Fonts are also included.
Multiple QR-Code Encoders Provided
Multiple encoders in the QR-Code generator software provide more options for
integration into various applications and environments.
It is necessary to use an encoder because of the complexity of QR-Code encoding
and error correction algorithms.
Font encoders return a text string that will generate a readable QR-Code barcode
when combined with
the appropriate QR-Code 2D font. The features chart
below lists the encoders provided within each package.
The complete source code for any single compiled encoder, such as the .NET
Windows Forms Control for example, may be provided by request after the purchase of an Unlimited Developer License of the
If it is necessary to verify or read QR Code symbols, consider purchasing
a QR-Code Verifier
or Hand-Held Imager.
Order the QR Code Font and Encoder
All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.