Add Code 128 and GS1-128 barcode capability to a variety of applications with this professional Code 128 barcode font package.
- Easily generate Code 93 barcodes from a font in many applications.
- Includes examples for Microsoft® Excel, Access, Crystal Reports, and OpenOffice.
- Multiple font types are included in the package, such as Digitally Signed TrueType, OpenType and PostScript fonts.
- Developed according to AIM, ANSI, and European EN 800 standards.
- Supports Extended Code 93 and other specifications based on Code 93.
- Compatible with 32 and 64-bit Windows®, Mac® OS, Unix, Linux and mobile devices including iOS, Android and .NET Compact Framework.
- The following are included with a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- Silent installation executable with source scripts to create custom installations.
- Additional font encoders and source code.
Because extended ASCII characters (over ASCII value 126) differ on the Mac, it is suggested to use the Code 128 for Mac Fonts or Universal Fonts, which provide additional Mac specific font encoders for easier integration.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Visit the IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Code 128 Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
This Code 128 font package includes over 18 Code 128 barcode fonts in 6 formats, with royalty free rights to use any IDAutomation font encoders, macros and source code as necessary for application integration. The fonts comply with all ANSI, AIM, ISO and European (CEN) standards for Code 128 including GS1-128 and ISS-128.
Encoding Tools Provided:
- Primary User Font Encoders: (Complete List)
- Developer Licensed Tools:
Complete Index of Font Encoders
Industry Standard Support:
In use since 1998 and updated in 2015, IDAutomation Code 128 barcode fonts comply with all current ANSI, AIM, ISO and European (CEN) standards for Code 128 including GS1-128 and ISS-128.
"The IDAutomation Code 128 Font enabled us to integrate barcodes into 4D and Microsoft Excel applications that work cross-platform between Classic Macintosh, OS-X and Microsoft Windows operating systems." - Charles Daneri, Objective Systems, LLC (computer consulting firm), Baltimore, MD
- GS1-128 Support:
- The Code128() function in IDAutomation font encoder tools provides an automated method to generate GS1-128. Additionally, the IDAutomationC128M font is specifically designed for GS1 barcodes when printed at 12 points where a size of 1/2 inch tall and an X dimension of 10 mils is required.
- USPS GS1-128 and IMb Support:
- IDAutomationC128L will produce the exact dimensions for GS1-128 as required by the USPS special services when printed at 16 points, which is a height of .75" and an X dimension of .013".
- IDAutomationC128S at 28 points will produce a barcode at 23.5 mils and .81" tall, which meets requirements for the USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb) Container Barcode USPS-B-3215.
- Canada Post Support:
- When printed at 21 points, the IDAutomationC128L font will produce the dimensions required by the CANADA POST, which is a height of 1" and an X dimension of .017".
Multiple Language and Locale Support:
In the event the system regional setting is not set to "English" or the 1252 Latin-1 codepage, Code 128 fonts support the following additional code pages in Windows: 1250 European, 1251 Cyrillic, 1253 Greek, 1254 Turkish, 1255 Hebrew and 1256 Arabic. Support for other languages is provided in the Universal Font Package or the GS1-128 Font Suite.
Multiple Versions Provided:
"The low cost and the easy integration of the encoding tools into our existing VB.Net application, thereby allowing us to encode mrs and confirmation delivery data for use with the USPS. Integration was very simple...seamless."
- 7 Font Heights Provided:
- In addition to using the point size to set the font width, seven (7) versions of the Code 128 barcode fonts are provided to support different height requirements.
- Standard and Symbol Encoded Fonts:
- Symbol Encoded Fonts on Windows allow the font name to appear in font selection dialogs.
- Separate fonts with text interpretations are provided for Code 128 sets B and C.
- Low-Resolution Printer Support:
- These Code 128 barcode fonts are
designed to print precisely on
203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers
in addition to higher resolution printers.
- When printing at 203 DPI, the point size chosen should be a multiple of 6.
- When printing at 300 DPI, the point size chosen should be a multiple of 4.
- These Code 128 barcode fonts are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers in addition to higher resolution printers.
"We picked your package because of the detailed description of product capabilities and ease of use. Our data transfer is streamlined for both e-traffic and paper customers. The software package came with clear instructions and works seamlessly in the background."
Included with the purchase of any Developer License:
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above, Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- A silent installation executable is included with source scripts to create custom installations.
- The Developer License grants the right to convert IDAutomation's fonts to other formats as necessary.
- Custom modifications of the fonts may be requested, including changes to the font name, size, height and copyright notice.
* Note to Mac users, while the Code 128 package is compatible with Mac OS X, it is recommended to use the Code 128 for Mac, which includes free font encoders designed for the Mac to create Code 128 barcodes easily and ensure complete compatibility with all countries and locales on any device. For the most up to date installation procedures for Mac, Unix and other operating systems, please visit the IDAutomation Technical Support Page.