All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Easily generate barcodes in SSRS natively without fonts, config file modification, DLLs or other components.
- Supports Microsoft SSRS for Report Builder and Report Designer, both RDL and RDLC files.
- The Native Barcode Generator
stays embedded in the report, even when the report is distributed.
- Compatible with SSRS 2008 R2 and greater.
- Several parameters are supported, including height, orientation, N-dimension and X-dimension.
- Linear 1D symbologies include Code 128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Code 39, Code 93, ITF, MSI, USPS IMb, UPC-A and EAN-13.
- 2D symbologies include Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, PDF417, QR-Code, and GS1-QRCode. The QR Code in this product also supports image overlay as Center Override, commonly used for the Swiss QR-Bill.
This Script Barcode Generator within this product is also available as a service hosted on IDAutomation's fault-tolerant servers. The service is an easy way to generate barcodes without installing any software.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the SSRS Barcode Generator User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
Overview for the SSRS Barcode Generator
This product package includes both a Native Barcode Generator (which is embedded in the report and runs natively in SSRS) and a Script Barcode Generator (which streams barcodes into reports from a server). IDAutomation recommends using the Native Generator if possible.
|Compatibility and Requirements|
|Native Generator Compatibility||Report Builder 3 and up or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008 R2 and up. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and up.|
|Server Side Script Generator Compatibility||Report Builder 3 or Report Designer with access to the server streaming the barcodes. To use a hosted version of this software refer to the SSRS Barcode Generator Service.|
|Intended Implementer||SQL DBAs, Web designers, Report designers, and Developers.|
|Native Generator Symbologies||
Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 Auto, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1
DataBar Expanded, Interleaved 2
of 5 (ITF), QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, Micro-QRCode, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix and PDF417.
(If UPC-A or EAN-13 barcodes are required, use DataBar Stacked instead of the Server Side Script Generator)
|Server Side Script Generator Symbologies||Code 3 of 9, Code 128 Auto, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Expanded, UPC-A, EAN-13, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), MSI, QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, Micro-QRCode, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, PDF417 and USPS IMb.|
Below are two videos on how to create 2D Barcodes using the Native Barcode Generator for SSRS Reporting Services. This method embeds the barcode generation into the report. For step by step instructions and to review the parameters available to modify, visit the user manual.
How to create QR Code Barcodes:
How to create Data Matrix Barcodes:
The following video will show how to create barcodes in SSRS Report Designer for Visual Studio using the server-side SSRS Barcode Generator Script: