Native Barcode Generator for Microsoft Access
External Dependencies - adds dynamic bar code capability to Access reports
without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- Easily redistribute Access databases with barcode objects embedded in the
- Complete .BAS source code is provided as a VBA module with purchase.
- Generates accurate ANSI-grade barcodes.
- Compatible with both 32 and 64 bit systems, including Microsoft Access 2010, 2013
and 2016 and Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Supports multiple Linear and 2D barcode symbologies including GS1-128, Code
39, Code 128, Code 93, Interleaved 2 of 5, USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb), Postnet, PDF417 and
Easy implementation - Video
- Prices from $149 USD.
IDAutomation also offers several
to create barcodes in Microsoft Access Reports and Forms.
Overview & Features for Access Generator
Native MS Access Barcode Generator is a VBA module that may be
easily inserted into Microsoft Access databases to create bar code images on
reports. Once installed in a database, no other fonts or components need to be
installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator that stays
with the database, even when distributed.
The Native Access Barcode Generator is a product intended for Access Developers
that wish to integrate barcode capability into their databases and applications
without any external dependencies.
Compatibility and Requirements
||Access 2000 to Access 2016
||Microsoft® Windows® 95 to Windows 10
||Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb), Postnet, Planet, PDF417, GS1-DataMatrix and Data
|Minimum System Requirements
||500 MHZ Processor, 128MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive
||Access Developers and Report Designers.
Additional Features Include:
|"WOW! This product is incredible. It took me about two minutes to create a
test report. Really, you have made it so simple." - Fred Darland, Darland &
Associates LLC, Mendocino CA
- Detailed Barcode Integration Tutorial shows the developer
implementation and integration step-by-step.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with all languages and locales,
including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Provided in this package with ratios of
2:1 and 3:1 for the Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar and MSI symbologies.
The ratio is changed by a
parameter in the function.
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Accurate ANSI-grade Barcodes are generated with an accuracy of 1/1000
of an inch or greater.
- Orientations of 0, 90 and 270 degrees are supported.
- Adjustable Bar Height parameter is changed by sizing the associated
- USPS Barcode support for
Intelligent Mail (IMb), USPS-128, Postnet & Planet.
- Supports GS1-128 and GS1-DataMatrix including all AIs and required check digit
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of
encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128, PDF417 and
Data Matrix ECC200 barcode types.
- Complete VBA source code is provided with a purchase.
- Compatible and Tested with Access 2000 to Access 2016.
Additional options to barcode in Access are provided in the
Access Barcode Integration Tutorial. If a scanner is needed to verify
barcodes, IDAutomation offers several
their own USB
Order the Access Barcode
orders include free, automatic registration for technical support and product
upgrades for a period of 30 days. Support and upgrades may be provided beyond 30
days if the
Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the
** This package does not support UPCA, UPCE, EAN13 or EAN8
barcodes because of the required OCR text characters that must appear within
this barcode type. If these barcode symbologies are required, the
UPC/EAN Barcode Font Advantage is available as a separate purchase.