All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
This font package includes TrueType versions of IDAutomation’s MICR, OCR and Linear Barcode Fonts for one price.
- Includes all IDAutomation linear fonts and encoders in TrueType format such as Code 3 of 9, Code 128, Code 93, UPC-EAN, Codabar, MSI, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, Planet, MICR E-13B, CMC-7, OCR-A, OCR-B and USPS Intelligent Mail.
- Integrates with 32 and 64-bit systems and application environments like Excel®, Word®, Access®, Oracle, .NET, FileMaker, Java, ActiveX and many others.
- TrueType fonts are provided in six different heights for maximum flexibility.
- Most barcode fonts require special formatting so that the data will be scannable when the font is applied. IDAutomation provides font encoder tools to automatically complete this process.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- A silent installation executable is included with the source to create custom installations.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
The TrueType 1D Barcode Font Package for Windows provides easy-to-install executable for Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, UPC-EAN, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, Planet, MICR E-13B, CMC-7, OCR-A and OCR-B. IDAutomation truetype fonts are compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 7, 8 & 10.
is used on bank checks in the U.S. and several other countries.
is used on bank checks in France, Mexico and most Spanish-speaking
are used to print secured text, names and currency amounts on highly
is a standard character set that is easy for optical character recognition
systems to read, and is commonly printed at 9 points for mail addressing
to increase accuracy.
is a standard character set that is easier for humans to read but
can still be read accurately by computers.
is a high-density, alpha-numeric barcode with three character sets.
IDAutomation's Code 128 barcode fonts support barcodes for GS1-128,
UCC-128, EAN-128, SSCC-18, SCC-14 and many other GS1-128
is a self-checking, alpha-numeric barcode encoding letters, symbols
and numbers. It is sometimes referred to as the 3 of 9 Code, Logmars
Code 93 [IDAutomationC93] is both higher density and more secure with the
two checksums to be calculated, then Code 39.
2 of 5 [IDAutomationI25] is a numeric-only barcode used for interleaving
pairs of numbers in a high-density barcode format.
is a self-checking, numeric barcode encoding numbers and four alpha start/stop characters
with a slightly higher density than Code 39.
MSI / Plessey [IDAutomationMSI]
is a barcode designed by the Plessey Company in England, and has
been practiced primarily in libraries and retail applications such as
grocery store shelves.
- Planet [IDAutomationPLANET] is a barcode used for mail tracking in the USA.
is a barcode used for mail addressing and sorting in the USA.
UPC and EAN [IDAutomationUPCEAN]
barcodes are used to generate UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13 and others,
and are commonly employed in the retail industry.
Mail [IDAutomationIMB] is a new barcode used by the US Postal Service.
Formerly known as OneCode, its primary purpose is to combine the
zip code data of Postnet and the tracking of Planet into a single
Most barcode fonts require special formatting so that the data will be scannable when the font is applied. IDAutomation provides font encoder tools with this TrueType fonts package to complete this process. These font tools can automatically format the start, stop and check characters that are required to generate a readable barcode.
TrueType fonts are provided in PC and Mac format. TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Mac OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC.