This font package includes many of IDAutomation’s MICR, OCR and Linear Barcode Font Packages for one price.
- Generates 18 different linear barcode and security types including Code 128, Code 39, Codabar, Postnet, Intelligent Mail, UPC, MICR, OCR and much more.
- Integrates with 32 and 64-bit systems and application environments such as Excel®, Word®, Access®, InDesign, Oracle, .NET, FileMaker, Java, ActiveX and others.
- Includes examples for Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access, Filemaker Pro and Crystal Reports.
- Multiple font types are included in the package, such as Digitally Signed TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts.
- Most barcode fonts require special formatting so that the data will be scannable when the font is applied. IDAutomation provides font encoder tools to automatically complete this process.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above, Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- A separate TrueType for Windows package is also available, which includes many of same symbologies as the Premiere package, but contains only the TTF font types.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
Bundled MICR & OCR Fonts Included
- MICR E13B
is used on bank checks in the U.S. and several other countries.
- MICR CMC-7
is used on bank checks in France, Mexico and most Spanish-speaking countries.
is very easy for optical character recognition systems to read and is commonly
printed at 9 points to increase accuracy in mail addressing.
- OCR-B is easier
for humans to read but is still accurately read by optical character recognition
- Security Fonts
are used to print secured text, names and currency amounts on highly-secure
Bundled Linear Barcode Fonts Included
- Code 128
generates high-density, alpha-numeric barcodes using three character sets.
IDAutomation's Code 128 barcode fonts allow for printing barcodes for Code 128,
GS1-128 (formerly known as UCC/EAN-128), SSCC-18 and SCC-14
- Code 39
generates self-checking, alpha-numeric barcodes that encode letters, symbols and
numbers. This common barcode type is also known as Code 3 of 9, Logmars or HIBC.
- Code 93
is similar to Code 39, but requires two check characters to produce a readable
Interleaved 2 of 5 is used for interleaving pairs of numbers in a
high-density barcode, and encodes numbers only.
- Code 2 of 5
Non-Interleaved is a low-density, numbers-only barcode that does not require
a checksum to generate a readable barcode.
is a self-checking numeric barcode that has a slightly high density than Code
39, and can encode numbers and four special characters.
- Code 11 is a
high-density numeric barcode that is used mostly in labeling telecommunications
- MSI Plessey has
been used primarily in libraries and retail applications such as grocery store
Planet is used for mail tracking in the USA by the US postal service.
is used for mail addressing and sorting in the USA by the US postal service.
is used in the UK in addition to several countries for mail addressing and
sorting, and is also known as Royal Mail 4 State.
- UPC and EAN
are used to print GTIN, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8 EAN-13, JAN, Bookland and ISBN
Intelligent Mail is used by the US postal service, and is primarily
used to combine the zip code data of Postnet and the tracking of Planet into a
single barcode symbol.
Documentation & Tools Provided
Several versions of each font type are available in multiple formats including human-readable and non-human readable and are included in this bundled barcode font package. Some barcode fonts such as Intelligent Mail, Code 128 and UPC require special formatting applied to the data-to-encode so that a readable barcode will be generated when applying the font to the data. IDAutomation provides a variety of font encoder tools that are free to use with IDAutomation fonts, which automatically format this special data.
Upon completion of purchase, a download link will be activated to a separate .zip file for each barcode type outlined above. User manual, specifications and other vital information is provided in the README file in the root of each product .zip file.
For the most current installation procedures for Mac, Linux, UNIX and other operating systems, visit our font installation procedures FAQ.