Reporting Services Barcode CRI
- End of Life
This product has been discontinued and new options have been developed to
add barcodes to SSRS reports. Visit the
Barcode Guide for SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for the best
Barcode CRI Features
Generate barcodes in Microsoft® SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reports with a
Custom Report Item (CRI).
- Compatible with Reporting Services SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
- All assemblies provided are 100% managed code created in C#, digitally
signed and time-stamped with Authenticode certificates.
- Supports multiple Linear barcodes including GS1-128, Code 39, Code 128,
Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet and Intelligent Mail and the 2D version supports
Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR Code.
- Royalty-free, perpetual license, with the option to acquire source code.
- The code base used in this SSRS barcode CRI has been in use since 2002 in
Barcode Label Software and
Barcode Image Generator.
This SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) Barcode Custom Report Item (CRI) is easy
to install and uses a DLL assembly which generates barcodes in Microsoft
Reporting Services reports as an integrated component, without the use of fonts.
All Designer and Render DLLs provided are 100% managed code created in C#,
digitally signed and time-stamped with VeriSign Authenticode certificates.
Reporting Services Barcode Compatibility and Requirements
||Microsoft Reporting Services with SQL Server 2005 or
||Windows 2000 and later versions with .NET Framework 2.0
|Minimum System Requirements
||500 MHZ Processor, 512MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive
|Supported Linear Barcodes
||Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 128 (with character sets
A, B and C), GS1-128 (aka: UCC/EAN-128), USS-128, Codabar, NW7, Interleaved 2 of
5, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 11, Industrial 2 of 5, ITF, Code 93,
Planet, USPS Intelligent Mail and Postnet.
|Supported 2D Barcodes
||Includes the linear package as well as Aztec, Data
Matrix, PDF417 and QR-Code symbologies.
Additional SSRS Barcode CRI Features
distribution and the option to acquire source code is available with the
purchase of any developer license.
- Data Binding API binds to fields in SQL Server.
- Flexible Sizing Options allow changes to the X-dimension,
wide-to-narrow ratio, barcode height, margins and the white space between the
bars in the barcode to provide greater flexibility in size.
- Text Options allow human-readable characters to be enabled or
disabled, although human-readable interpretations are often disabled in order to
allow custom text formatting placement in specific applications.
- Lower ASCII Support is provided for functions such as returns and
tabs in Code 39 and Code 128 barcode symbologies.
GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) Support is integrated into the Custom Report Item
generate GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) barcodes.
- Checksum Options may be enabled or disabled for applicable linear
- Orientation may be set to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Tilde Functions allow encoding of functions including returns, tabs
and others such as GS and RS functions as used in UPS, FEDEX and
other transportation applications between fields in a single barcode symbol.
- Bearer Bars may be easily created for ITF and all other linear
- White Bar Increase Option increases the amount of white space in the
symbol to improve readability.
- Source Code may be provided with the purchase of the Unlimited
Developer License and a signed
Source Code License Agreement.